or Connect

Posts by figuresk8ermom

Thanks everyone! We are so happy to have Sarah here with us! There is still a part of me that aches when I hold and cuddle Sarah. How I wish that Nathalie was here with us to love and cuddle as well. I don't know if that ache will ever go away. Actually, I hope it doesn't. I don't ever want to forget. Nathalie was so much a part of our family already.
Just a little history for those who don't remember me : http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1099983 On October 26 12:22 pm Sarah Nathalie Elizabeth made her grand entrance! I was also able to see and deliver her sister Nathalie. Sarah was given "Nathalie" as her middle name in honour of her twin sister. It was a beautiful and peaceful birth. I had an amazing support team there with me. Thank you for all of your support here!
I am! 40 wks with my 4child. Absolutely nothing going on. I am 4 cm dialated but have been since 37 wks. I am very comfortable with where I am at. She will come when she is good and ready!
Well, on Thursday I will be 40 wks... and I and Sarah are still hanging in there. I am 4cm dialated as of 2wks ago. Just waiting around now. I must admit, I am a little nervous about what emotions may arise when I deliver Sarah and her sister Nathalie won't be being delivered. Some days I think I will be "ok" and other days I think I am just going to fall apart.
I am so sorry for your loss. I will be lifting you in prayer during this very difficult time
38wks here 3cm dialated. Lots of bloody show, lost my plug yesterday. Prodromal labour for 2 wks now. baby is way too comfy ;P
I had that about a wk ago. 3 days in a row I was up from midnight to 4am. THe last night that it hapened was the most difficult to work through. I was sure "this was it". Hubby was doing counter pressure. I had to hop in the shower, a few I even had to vocalize through and then *poof* they would stop and I could get some sleep I am 37.5 wks now with #4 and would be content with anytime now ;P
Your post really helped me put something into perspective today. I was carrying twins and one of them passed away at 17wks. The way that you just put it just put such a different spin on it for me. Know that your post and story helped someone today.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrscompgeek Would this freeze well or not? My thoughts are that it wouldnt freeze well but maybe Im wrong? If I cooked it then froze it would it work better or still not?? Broccoli Chicken Casserole Ingredients: * 1-1/2 cups water * 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix * 2 cups cubed cooked chicken * 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese...
Oh and some muffins as well. I have also canned and froze as much of our local produce as I could