or Connect

Posts by NinaBruja

*poke* *poke* guess who cant sleep... ack ive been having nightmares for awhile too. lovely...
are you on the lawrence ap group? i think they still have weekly playgroups.
congratulations!
he has had contact with the kids all this time, though minimal, through my mom. she lives next door to him and has been acting as a go between. the kids still recognize him as their dad and when i went to drop them off with him instead of asking my mom the kids both yelled 'daddy!' and hugged him. he is not welcome in my home. absolutely not. i know better than to count on him. i asked him if he wanted to give extra money for the kids schooling and if he wanted to...
my youngest daughter didnt really talk so we could understand her until she was almost three then words words words all the time! i was pretty concerned at first too because her older sister started speaking in clear sentences a little after her first birthday. after reading and doing my own test to see she could hear just fine i decided to start worrying after she was 3. my test to check for hearing has worked pretty well. sometimes a child will just not respond to her...
i was pretty anti ultrasound but got one anyways when i found out i was pregnant because i had no idea how far along i was. i hadnt gotten my period back and had sex too frequently to pin down when conception happened. i was tempted to get one later to find out gender but a friend of mine pointed me to some cute girls clothes and asked if i was finding out the gender and i said no. she said that she believed the mothers body always knows the gender if were open to hearing...
im just now starting to dip my toe into the co-parenting water... its been almost two years. i called him today and we talked. like actually talked. i told him about how were officially homeschooling now and what the kids have been up to. he told me about how he got stuck being the caretaker of the girls' turtle. we talked about child support and sharing homeschooling costs and such. i asked him for computer help(he builds computers) and he said he would help us put...
even if you dont wear it id keep it as an heirloom for the kids...
neutral is good. introducing as a friend is good. i introduced my kids to my finace pretty early. but it moved quickly and i knew if we werent going to be together we had so much in common that he was going to be at very least my new best friend. i was just hanging out with the kids at my moms house while she was at work and he came over to visit with us. my kids took to him immediately and he was playing my little ponies with my eldest(then 4) and i had to nurse down...
book addictions are the best... the only drawbacks are library fines, needing even more bookshelves and the horror of moving all those books