or Connect

Posts by NinaBruja

heres where i am currently... i dont think i want to go back to my old meds. they made me gain alot of weight, which triggered my eating disorders to the forefront and i had an elevated fasting blood sugar result and have to go back in for testing to make sure im not pre diabetic. and i see that seroquel has been linked to diabetes. so im soooooooo not taking that anymore! ive been off the meds for a few months now and my fiance says im doing pretty good. ive been...
okay i was looking through threads about how much homebirth with attendants cost and was just shocked at the prices. that got me wondering what the average price of a uc was. i bought pregnancy tea, a metal colander, sea salt and lavender(for lotus birthing), a pool that never even got used, 3 gallons of water,12 jars of recharge, and a box of emergen-c coming in at a little over a hundred dollars. oh and a 'ruined' $6 bedspead(and random bath towel). come on...
how about "i am not tivo!" "no playing in the snow naked" "get out of the toilet" "dont put your finger in the cat's butt!!!"
i remember once my mom was trying to keep my sister and i awake for an epic cross country flight with several layovers and just wasnt going to carry either of us. her solution... give the kids coffee! we were like 6 and 4 eek
we should have a running thread to list all the things we all never thought we would say...
should you do that even if youre homeschooling?
speaking of get togethers... anyone know where i can find a pox party?
Quote: Originally Posted by Neena67 Vets seems to insist that you vaccinate your pet before they do any surgery.I would prefer NOT to vaccinate my cat Stella that`s why I have yet to have her fixed. call around. this week were getting our 4 unvaccinated cats fixed. the male already got done. we were asked and just said 'nope, no vaccinations' and that was it. depending on where you live too there may be holistic vets around. we have some in...
if you want to show her natural birth rent her some birth videos to watch.
it may be hard but i think that people full of fear have no place in the birth process. i really wish i had banned my mom from my uc before she hijacked it and drove me to the hospital after telling me in transition that i was bleeding to death. to this day she does not regret turning my second daughters birth into a nightmare shes just happy i was in a hospital. thats all that mattered to her and i remember the moment she told me as much with a smug look on her face....