or Connect

Posts by KellyTTC#1

Hey Ladies!   I know it's been a long time and there are so many new faces here!  Congrats to everyone!   So I'm bursting and needed to talk to you ladies!!   My twins are 10 months old... everything is fantastic... was just wrapping my head around going back to work and then to our surprise I missed my period... and guess what I'm pregnant!!!! I am in complete shock... who would have thought after 3 years of TTC and then doing IVF with our twins that we'd...
Hi Ladies!   Just a quick hello!  Happy Mother's Day all!   Things are so busy these days and the girls are growing like weeds.  We are enjoying the nice weather.   Big hugs to all!   Here's a recent photo of the girls.  They are 6 months today!  
There was a 1 lb. 11 oz. weight difference at birth and that has increased to 3 lb. difference.  It's been about a 3 lb. difference since 2 months.  The girls have been on a consistent growth curve.  "Big girl" is in 75-90th percentile for height and weight and "Smaller" girl is in 10-25th percentile.  That being said at the beginning I thought the smaller girl was developmentally behind but I'm finding they are very close.. and sometimes she does things first... she is...
love the photos!  A bunch of cuties!!   Here's my 2 girls (4 months old)     AnnetteMarie: My girls are so different and have had there own personalities from the beginning.  I try my best not to do too much comparing because I think it makes me overanalyze things~~there is such a range in timelines for development.  With that being said, one always weight bears and the other does not (when are they supposed to be able to do that by?).  They both roll over...
Hi!   My girls (di/di) are 4.5 months and were born at 37.5 weeks (babies 1 and 2 for us).   My girls looked at each other early on but didn't really acknowledge each other until 4 months old when they started smiling and squealing at each other.  Now they roll over and look at each other in the morning... they are in separate cribs beside each other.  I find it is getting easier all the time or at least that is what I have convinced myself.  I think I'm figuring...
Hi Everyone!   I know I've been MIA.  I have read the thread a couple times but never had time to reply.    A big congrats to all of the recent BFPs.  I love reading about fellow IVFers who have finally made it to the other side!  Big hugs to all!   Nanette: congrats on the twins.  I'm looking forward to reading more when you have time to post!!   I can't believe my girls are 4 1/2 months now... so much fun!   Here's a recent photo.  Have to run to...
I found the measurements varied based on who was doing the ultrasound and the room for measurement error is huge.  In the beginning the babies are small and then later on they are crowded.  I had an ultrasound the day before my twins were born and they estimated them to be about the same size and when they were born they were 6.11 and 5.1.  My OB always said not to worry... as long as they are both still growing that is what is most important.
I had a breech birth for baby B and an epi was highly recommended by the OB.  I have no comparison as this was pregnancy but I am glad that I did because there was a lot of manipulation and it was still very painful with the epi.
7 minutes
A big congrats Jessica!  The photo is so adorable.  What a proud big brother!   My girls had their first immunizations this week.  All went well.  They weighed 12 lbs. 7 oz. and 9 lbs. 10 oz. at 10 weeks.  I'm proud to say that I have been venturing out a bit more with the girls by myself.  This week we went to the doctors, the mall and then met DH for lunch, and also to our baby class this week.  Next week we're going to the movies with some other mom's and babies...