or Connect

Posts by Chamomile Girl

Actually if he is starting the drive at 5 he should be fine!  Leaving at 3 should be fine too.  Looks like you have a good plan.  Petaluma is a great town.
I had pinkeye in both eyes a couple of years ago and once I started using the medicated drops it healed up in a few days.  By healed up I mean that I could actually bear to be in a lit room again and my eyes were no longer glued shut at night. They were blood red for about another week though.   Pinkeye sucks.   Now whenever I start to get any sort of itchy-scratchy feeling in my eyes I do a wash with Herb Pharm's Rue-Fennel blend.  I do.not.mess.around. anymore....
Honestly?  That would be a super-crappy commute if he has to drive during standard commuting hours.  It would probably take an hour to an hour and a half.   If he is working in Richmond than Napa is closer because he could take 80 from American Canyon (which also backs up pretty badly, so still crappy, but not as crappy).   If he can work on off-times than it wouldn't be as bad.  Probably 40 minutes?    
Another water-only kid here.  My kid has a cup that we keep filled with water and he will go find it when he is thirsty.  We've done this since he was mobile and it works well for us.    I am someone whose mother is a huge liquids pusher and so my whole life I have been told I need to drink more.  Constantly.  She carries water everywhere she goes and will panic if she doesn't have a bottle of it with her always.  It drives me freaking crazy, so forgive me, I know...
Heck yeah it's bizarre.  For some reason there is a group of people who feel that when refuse cans are in plain view it makes the neighborhood look (literally, I guess) trashy.  There are some people on my street like that, who rush out to put away the cans as soon as the truck leaves.  It cracks me right up.   I think its right up there with people who have a real thing about perfect lawns.  A friend of mine actually got a hate note from someone in her neighborhood...
I have this umbrella line, and it works pretty well so far.  I think I have had it less than a year though (Yeek!  I can't really remember).  The lines have good tension because it is adjustable.  It is made of bamboo.  The downside is that the joints are plastic, which means they won't rust but at the same time if they break there is no way to easily repair them.   The thing I like the best about it is that I can set it up and take it down really easily and it comes...
Do you have any sort of nook or cranny in your house that you can gate off so the dogs can't get into the catboxes?  Closet under the stairs, entryway by the back door, anything like that?  We have a tiny house too but luckily we have a laundry nook and I have the cat box (only one for our three cats lol) under a metro shelf by the back door (an area that is gated off so DS doesn't decide to go for a tasty poopsnack).   Anything?
Be gentle to yourself.  You are one thinly stretched person trying to meet the home needs of three others.   Tomorrow is another day
I'm so sorry, you sound so frustrated and done.  Is it possible that there is a bed she could sleep on rather than the cosleeper?  This is what I had to do with my DS because there was no way that I could put him down for the longest time without him waking up...so I got pretty good at side-lie nursing on the bed and then carefully rolling away once he was all the way asleep.  Luckily he got better at settling himself by about 15 months and now at almost two years he is...
Yup...That's pretty rude towards someone who gave you perfectly good advice.  I guess I would wonder if it is worth it to do the dark room thing to get 15 minutes of sleep?  What would happen if you nursed her in a wrap?  Are you sure she is tired when you are trying to nap her or you trying to adhere to a 'schedule'?  What happens when you don't do the nap routine at all?