or Connect

Posts by tofumama

This is an email I got in my homeschool group. I thought what better way to get some advice than to post it here...I cannot imagine what this mom is going through right now...If you can hielp, I think you could email directly. TIA... From: purpledogwood@ gmail.com [mailtourpledogwo od@ gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marianne Vakiener Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:00 PM Subject: seeking a mother who has breastfed a baby who has cancer Hi, My co-Leader's baby is...
Often times kids test positive to things they eat alot of because, well they eat alot of it! Young kids who are on a limitted diet because they are kids and picky or otherwise AND are predisposed to allergies are more likely to develop allergies to the foods they eat (so says my NP/allergist) I have 3 kids who are very reactive to 10 or 12 foods...that we eat(ate) almost every day! Soy, legumes, and corn. We are vegetarians : Immediate reactions, as I understand...
Allergies? My youngest has been sick more than well in his short 2yo life and as it turns out he has massive food allergies. So do my other 2 kids and myself. We have the symptoms you describe. I took the foods out that were the allergy foods and he was better within 24 hours. He has been well for 2 weeks and that is the longets he has been healthy in the last 6 months. Also, my dd had her first ear infection and it was caused by allergies and she was on antibiotics....
We are very eclectic with some Waldorf thrown in...I was wondering what Enki is?
Don't take this wrong but...if you have to ask... I dress in what suits me. I am not fashionable in the least, because 1-its expensive and 2- most 'fashionable' things I don't like. If you are comfortable in what you wear, then go with it! You have chosen to wear what you do, so what's the problem? I believe hippy/crunchy is a mindset and I know plenty of hippy/crunchy people who certianly don't 'look' the part. Why does it matter that other people *see* you as crunchy?
OK, I just went back and looked at your pics and I have alot of the same flowers in my design Something to think about...most of those flowers do not grow on vines...were you thinking more of a flower chain? With leaves peeking out here and there? That way the bigger flowers would be in the back and smaller ones could be in the front...or, since it will be so big anyways, what about a bouquet with the flowers being betw. your shoulders and the stems going down your...
I didn't look at your pic, but from what you describe your tat is going to be huge! One thing I will say that you may want to think about is that you are choosing flowers that IRL are not all the same size, and the artist you pick, if they are any good at all, will tell you it will look odd to make them all the same size as that is not how they occur in nature. And although *I* think your design sounds awesome, they may suggest setting it up in a different way that may...
Yeah, I would say if you had bleeding issues, running may not be so good right now. I did TaeBo, and another boot camp type workout with no problems, as well as prenatal yoga (which was WONDEFUL if that's something you'd be into) any exercise would be good, as you know, to help you bounce back after. Good luck with your pg!
I ran up until 7mo with my first pg. and was walking 5 miles a day up to my delivery...I may not be the person to ask tho, as my first labor was 51 hrs with 6hrs of pushing, My son was 7lbs 6oz With the next 2 I did my regular exercising- running, kick boxing, etc up until month 7. That worked for me. You really need to listen to your body...if it doesn't feel right, DON'T DO IT!!! Stay hydrated, and make sure you are eating really well. Genetics are what dictates...