or Connect

Posts by tofumama

And you know what else? If she is really your friend, and you are honest with her, she will leave willingly with no issue. Yes, it might suck for her but if I were in her shoes, and you were my friend doing all this for me and then you told me how you were feeling, I would be bending over backwards to try and 1) make up for what I had done/not done/inflicted on you and 2) would certainly not continue to do it. I would get out ASAP. I mean YOU ARE PG. for gosh sakes! Even...
If you have some sort of tenant/ landlord agreement with her, then that $950 is yours. That being said, if she has family to go stay with in FL, *buy* her and her kids one way tix to the town she needs to get to, 2 weeks from the day you want her out. Then tell her that you are done, and everything you have said here. Let her know you have the tix for her on X date and you will glsadly provide her transportation to the bus station/airport/whatever way you decide to send...
:
"By the way, my XW and I are not constantly at odds with each other. There is virtually nothing we disagree on in terms of parenting. She is a very beautiful woman and a terrific mother. She comes from a wonderful family and, although she betrayed me, is not a tramp, whore, or slut. She's someone with a couple of huge mistakes under her belt. I am, however, someone with millions of little mistakes under mine and reluctant to point fingers (too much )." A wise person...
I hope I did not offend with my post. I agree, as I said, that *GOOD* dads get the sh*t end of the stick in these situations. (my dh is one of those *good* dads as well) I do think your xw is being unreasonable. You have clarified your post (repeatedly, thank you ) and I agree. You are doing nothing wrong, she needs to lighten up and allow you to raise your dd and *trust* that you will always do what is in her best interest. Like I said, sounds like xw has some issues...
I am not a single parent. However, I hope you don't mind if I give my .02.... Not knowing you personally, it is hard for anyone to give an honest opinion. That being said, I do think that dads who are fantastic still get the sh*t end of the stick in divorce-with-kids situations, as often times the *law* goes with the mother. That aside, I think your ex has every right to meet your gf. Call/email her? Um, no. I would not give out your gf's number without her permission. If...
Love Bluegrass here! I second all that has been mentioned and add: Gibson Brothers Cherryholms Family Dale Ann Bradley Alecia Nugent Del McCoury Doc Watson ...oh, I could go on... We go to alot of Bluegrass Festivals which are all over the country and usually have 5-10 different bands playing each day (the festivals usually last 3 or 4 days and you can camp there if that floats your boat ) that would be a good way to see what you like by seeing them in person!...
OMG, who said anything about exorcism? Energy. ENERGY can be anything. The wind is energy. I am not suggesting there is some demon in her house. I think I need to go smudge now... chellemarie, please pm me if you would like more help.
Another thing you need to do is to make sure there is a window open. If you are trying to clear negative energy, you want to have somewhere for it to go. Basically you want to fan the smoke away from you, being sure to get in all the corners, closets, etc. You can order sage from wanderingbull.com, as well as other 'smudging' herbs. Also, you do not need to follow any religion/spiritual practice to want to smudge/clear your house. You aren't casting a spell, for pete's...
You may not like this option...but you could do a salt water enema...I can't take the salt water either :Puke They also say you can just drink the tea twice a day instead. I just started a 10 Cleanse today...