or Connect

Posts by mamakah

I really don't think she was implying that OP toss her kids on the street. I think it should be all parent's priority to get the adult kids out of the house. It's a part of parenting! My sister has been "helped" by my parents over and over again and let's just say that when (if) she's ever out in the real world...she'll be eaten alive.  I'm not saying that this is the case with OP at all, I'm just saying that just because parents want kids out does not make them the...
My thoughts exactly.
Did it have a center dot too?  
HI everyone! I have some raw milk in the fridge and am preparing to make whey. I've filled two quart size mason jars, and I know I'm supposed to leave them out at room temp, but I can't find info anywhere on whether or not I put the jar lids on or just cover with cloth? Can you help please? Thanks!
We have really hard water in our house. Toilets, sinks, bathtubs and dishes are constantly showing signs of it.   Any tips on how to get rid of hard water stains in bathtubs and toilets? It's driving me crazy! Thank You!
Yes, MRSA would be my main concern. I've also been slightly concerned about tetanus if it is in fact an insect bite (chances of tetanus are much slimmer than MRSA of course).   I don't know why the picture is so small and blurry...hmmm. It's basically a bump that is pretty red with the tiny white dot on the top. I've tried to determine whether it's puss filled but he doesn't let me examine it for long. I would say the bump surrounding is definitely circular. I asked...
I should start with saying that we have an appt with our naturopath on Friday.  I noticed this on DS's finger the other day (probably about 5 days ago). I initially thought it was some sort of bug bite or sting.  It's looking a little worse everyday.  I put a drawing salve on it for a couple days, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  I've read that a lot of people think staph is a spider bite.  I'm now starting to worry.   It doesn't seem to be bothering him, but I...
Thanks for posting! Very interesting.
Thanks again!
Thank you!   So, then wouldn't that mean that vaccinating a child FOR THE FIRST TIME as a teen with MMR will likely cause a reaction? I don't vax at all, but a friend of mine has decided to hold off on MMR, and give it to her DD when she's a preteen and in the "risk" age for Measles and Rubella.  After reading this, I'm thinking she may need to reconsider this. Is this documented anywhere where I can read it and present it to her? Thank you again Mamakay!