or Connect

Posts by mamakah

Hi! We are in Salt Lake and looking for Chicken Pox. I have a 3 year old DS. Please contact me via private message or this thread if you happen to come across CP! Thanks!
  Thank you for this. My husband and I have been taking our 3 year-old DS's behavior very personally. We feel like we have failed at something...we just don't know what. DS doesn't listen, follow instructions, pay attention. He hits, kicks, and screams at the top of his lungs. I really hope you are right, and that this is just a phase and not a monster we created. he he. :D  
Thanks for the link, I haven't seen that one. I signed up for "The Nourished Kitchen" menu plans and love it. Here's the link: http://nourishedkitchen.com/shop-nourished-kitchen/simple-dinners-healthy-meal-plans/
What specific diseases are you concerned about?
They were good! My only complaint was that the bottom of the cupcake liners were really oily... Here is the website with the recipe! I wanted soy free and found it!!!  The almond meal gave it a great flavor, as well as the coconut milk and oil. mmmmm. http://www.sweetestkitchen.com/2010/08/vegan-chocolate-cupcakes/  
Waiting for replies...my 3 year old is acting like this too...  
Thanks everyone! My cupcakes are baking as we speak and I can't wait to taste them!   Thanks again for all the replies!
HI everyone! I found what seems like a delicious recipe for vegan cupcakes (making them for a vegan family coming to my son's birthday). The only ingredient I don't have and absolutely don't want to buy is canola/vegetable oil. I'm pretty sure I can use coconut oil instead but do I change the measurement or do anything else differently? Baking is not my "thing."   Also, it asks for 2 tablespoons of almond meal. Is that the same as almond flour and what is it's...
Ok, I wasn't sure. The "unvaccinated high schooler" made me think it was the Utah story!
  It's actually 9 confirmed cases now- if you're talking about the Utah outbreak, which started with one unvaccinated high schooler.   Silvermoon- My DS is 3 also and I remember reading somewhere that ages 2-5 is a good time to have measles...I have no idea where I read that though and don't know what it's based on.