or Connect

Posts by Silvercrest79

Kriket- Holy $h!tballz of fire, batman!!!! *hope I don't get in trouble for that but it is EXACTLY what I exclaimed out loud when I looked at your chart* Thanks for sharing your chart, glad to know I'm not the only one who has temps that look like this. There really can be temp charts like this, I thought I was crazier than I really am. If this keeps up we will know for sure exactly what I've been thinking, I really don't ovulate on my own.
I have been using -one free shampoo for a while but my conditioner is the Suave Coconut (previously mentioned on here) that does have some -one(s) in. I really want to do this but I need step by step instructions if there are any.
Here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Silvercrest79 I know there aren't a lot of temps on there but WTH is up with the last couple days? : Especially since I took my temp at exactly the same time each morning. Totally confused... I have had no real EWCM either. Only 1 or 2 tiny amounts in the entire day. (sorry if TMI)
I suffer from PCOS and have had my AF come back while exlusively BF and co-sleeping once at 3mos PP and the other at 6 mos PP with my middle and youngest daughters (did not nurse oldest, but PP AF arrived at 3 mos).
Quote: Originally Posted by nextcommercial I would take his food preferences into consideration, AND, I would just plain old not have the stuff in the house. That doesn't mean you can't drive through Dunkin Doughnuts sometimes though. But, if you have a whole bag of powdered sugar doughnuts in the house, that is all he will want to eat. He will eat when he is hungry enough though. Just stick to your guns, and make sure there are only healthy...
Quote: Originally Posted by sapphire_chan So, it was exactly like couples kissing and hugging in a Gay Pride parade? "OMG, they're doing THAT in PUBLIC!! I mean, nothing wrong with it, I'm sure, but do they have be so BLATANT?!" (I really wish there was an eyebrow raising smiling. Like Mr. Spock from Star Trek.) #1 We don't have gay pride parades here. #2 I don't think non gays would be going to a gay pride parade to learn more information...
Quote: Originally Posted by Silvercrest79 As for "throwing it out there" "letting it all hang out" or "whatever else you want to call it" IT DOES EXIST!!! I've seen it with my own eyes. Granted it was at a Breastfeeing walk but this city was/is not at all forward thinking and it was not ALL already breastfeeding mothers in attendance and someone walked from their table to the food table and back to their table with their entire shoulder/breast/and nipple...
As for "throwing it out there" "letting it all hang out" or "whatever else you want to call it" IT DOES EXIST!!! I've seen it with my own eyes. Granted it was at a Breastfeeing walk but this city was/is not at all forward thinking and it was not ALL already breastfeeding mothers in attendance and someone walked from their table to the food table and back to their table with their entire shoulder/breast/and nipple hanging out in front of EVERYONE.
Quote: Originally Posted by rajahkat Yikes guys! Didn't you ever play "doctor" as a kid? I'm not saying you should encourage that kind of play, but the "child sexual pred." talk is shocking. It's NORMAL for kids to do that. They don't need to have been molested, or exposed to "inappropriate" material at too young an age. Even seeing mom & dad kissing leads to questions and exploration. Play is how children start working out things they don't have...
Quote: Originally Posted by RaeAnne This is exactly my two cents as well. Glad someone typed it all up for me. Except for the "considering the location and context" part. The location is "the place my baby is hungry," and the context is "my baby is hungry right NOW." I can't imagine a place I would feel is inappropriate to nurse at. LOL Oh I didn't mean it like that, I meant the amount of boobage showing should be proper to the setting. A...