or Connect

Posts by gozal

Thanks, Sourire!   Bonadl2, I would be done for without Netflix! Right now we're watching Bones. More violence than I can usually handle, but I like that the characters are passionate about doing good, and that intelligence is depicted positively and diversely. Plus I don't know much about popular culture, so my husband and I laugh every time Bones doesn't know some pop culture reference, like me. What's everybody watching?   Wishing all confused TTCers clear...
Hi there, I'm relatively new here. Just thought I'd join in because I think my very patient husband is getting tired of hearing me obsess. I am still waiting to get some indication of what my body is doing because two months after weaning my three-year-old...nothing. No AF, no BFP. No idea what is going on! I've never had a PPAF and my OB says it could take up to 12 weeks, and then they'll see me. I know my body well but this time...no clue. Last cycle was in 2006. I've...
MunchiesMom, that's exactly how I felt when my son was 2.5. Then when he turned three I just knew it was time to do more. I really struggled with it, because I didn't have a reason that I could give him for why he couldn't have his milk anymore, and without that inner conviction, I just felt horrible about it - like it would be a disconnection. Finally I realized that my reason was coming deep from within, from the same place that told me I wanted to get pregnant with...
I have the same question! Hoping to see more opinions.   @kismetbaby - thank you for the poas link!
Thanks, mamaharrison! Yeah, I feel a little like...couldn't Kellymom have warned me that this was a possibility?! Just kidding, but I guess there are more moms who find themselves unexpectedly pregnant while nursing, you don't get much information on the opposite situation.   Weaning went much better than I could have imagined, and I am so glad I was able to do it gently and lovingly. We both miss it still, although it really does feel okay. I wonder if he'll...
We're in almost the same situation. After no PPAF for 37 months (and unofficially ttc during almost all that time) I decided to initiate weaning. It is one of the hardest decisions I've had to make, and yet I think it was ultimately right for us. It was a lot easier than I thought (emotionally, mostly, though physically and routine-wise too), though by no means easy. Well, 6 weeks after weaning, still no PPAF and I'm not pregnant - just tested. I'm trying hard to be...
Thanks, LionessMom! It's so nice to find a group where nursing into toddlerhood is celebrated.
This is my very first post here, so first of all hello! I am 32 years old and, thankfully, in excellent health. Fortunately I was able to get pregnant very easily with my first child and to breastfeed my son, now 3 years old (+1 month). I've practiced virtually unrestricted breastfeeding, though over the past month I stopped nursing first thing in the morning, then in the middle of the night, and just yesterday, at bedtime too. I haven't had the return of my period...