or Connect

Posts by gozal

Number one warnable thing that I wish I had been warned about: recovering from (vaginal) birth injuries. Of course, does not happen to all (most?) but it is not uncommon. I could not sit comfortably for a long time, and you gotta sit straight up to bf until you get the hang of it. I ended up having additional complications both from birth injuries and from bf a tongue-tied baby, so be prepared to seek follow-up medical attention if you need it. I didn't for way too long...
Thanks, Adina! If you have any advice as to where to sell/how to price, please send it my way. 
Very excited to see this thread! I am due with twins in mid-October and also have a 4yo DS. They are di/di but since they are both boys, we won't know if they are MZ or DZ until after they are born (colsxjack, can I ask how you know yours are DZ? Did I miss that they are different sexes?). I was definitely surprised and apprehensive when we first found out but now I am beyond excited.
My BG3.0s from DS have super worn out aplix. I could only afford a small stash (9 dipes) so they got washed *a lot*. Otherwise I assume they are in fine shape, since I never had any other issue with them. I know I can get the repair kit from the manufacturer, but I can't decide if it's worth the work (especially ripping out the old aplix). I am also seriously considering jumping ship to hybrids because I didn't love stuffing those pockets, and they took forever to dry....
Renavoo!!! I do not think there is a word in the English language equal to the task of describing how absolutely gorgeous, amazing, and perfect Colin and Sienna are! I would squoosh them to bits loving on them, as I'm sure you and DH are doing! I mean, the photo where they are holding hands? I melted. Um, of course you bought the overpriced hospital portraits. What in the world choice did you have? (Now I am hoping my hospital does the same overpriced photos. ;) My...
I put up the new thread - http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1356532/infertility-one-thread-graduates-summer-2012/0_100 - come on over, guys! I'm going to post a reply over there!
This is a thread for all the wonderful mamas from the Infertility ONE Thread who have beat the odds with IF and are expecting their long-awaited miracles! (Stalkers are welcome, too!!)   Due in August   monkeyscience - 28, expecting #1 with dh (26) - after 1.5 years of trying with PCOS - we got our free baby!    Due in October   wissa19 - with DH, and DS ('07), expecting #2 after 2.5 years, 3 doctors, 1 surgery and 5 medicated cycles.    gozal - DH...
Gemmine, we x-posted - just had to say WAHOO, such absolutely wonderful news!! Over the moon for you!
Oh my goodness, you gorgeous ladies! Seriously, you all look fabulous! What a beautiful bunch you are. I'll have to try to get a recent belly shot to post.   I have been in full-on vacation-recovery mode so bear with me, I will be back to catch up as soon as I can. But of course I am checking in obsessively to hear from Renavoo!!! Also, hi Milk! You always crack me up. So glad you are back with us and super extra really hope you are HERE specifically with us very...
Teresa - Furiously sending good thoughts your way. It is so, so awful waiting on those numbers and trying to divine them...I know. Lots of love to you.