or Connect

Posts by gozal

Sourire - I'm heartbroken for you, and I will simply not ever stop checking in to see how you are doing, whenever you feel you are ready to come back.   Guys, I am always thinking of you and following along. I just don't know why there seems to be so much...difficulty, unfairness, general badness...hanging around my girls. I hate it. (And I do not use the word hate very often.) Sending out lots of love to you all.
Interesting question! No data points to share but I imagine you'd find a correlation, since ultrasounds generally correspond to a whole host of monitoring/medical care. The more data, the more decisions, basically. As far as causation...I would imagine it's multifactorial. Okay, reading along. :)
A super quickie from me, 'cause we're on vacation (loooooong drive to my PIL's timeshare at the beach) and I have limited internet/computer access. Just wanted to say everything is okay and I'll update and start the summer thread next week when we get back! Thinking of you all - xoxo!
I'm a big name nerd so I'm enjoying reading along! We are really undecided at this point. Which is okay. Hey, we have two to name! Just wanted to say I know a few Naomi Ruths, I don't consider it an odd combination at all. icy, shout-out for unpopular names! I'm with you. How do you pronounce Shiloh? In Hebrew it's said shee-lo. I haven't heard it as a name before. Caleb is also not given as a name in Hebrew though I know it is popular in the UK and I becoming more so in...
Wonderful news! However I would definitely request a sit-down appt. to discuss the results before changing doctors (which I would also do) because I would want to understand that information. I almost wonder if there was a problem with the report or maybe the conflation of two different patients due to the errors in reporting. Hopefully the kidney issue is nothing to worry about, but it sounds serious enough to me that I would want to know more. (Though some people...
I am too, but under my real name. I'd PM you but I'm kinda boring right now in the baby knits department, because I don't do any baby prep until they are born healthy. Hopefully later on. :) I used to love the challenge of complex patterns, especially in fine gauges, but now post-first-kiddo I have a newfound respect for the simple, low-assembly, worsted-weight pattern. I do have a few well-loved baby knits books but I find that mostly I prefer booklets or downloads,...
mommariffic, I'm glad to hear that, I tried to email them several times and never received a reply. Maybe phone is better?
So I've been reading more about this car seat expiration issue - wow, it is kind of scandalous! I cannot believe that car seat manufacturers are allowed to make disposable products. If the plastic is weak enough to accumulate hairline fractures over a period of 5-6 years, how can a government allow them to pass safety tests at all? And all this in a world where most children don't even remotely have access to car seats of any kind. I think they should at least offer some...
olien, I'd love to use a service - that would actually be ideal! If you have any names I would really appreciate it!
What's the deal with expiring carseats? That doesn't seem to make any sense. How could it be safe to use for four months and then unsafe? I would research that, personally...how frustrating!   From my research the first time around, the infant seats do not have a great variance in safety due to the way they work (cocooning the baby in the seat, against the backrest of the car's rear seats). It's the toddler seats (convertible? not sure what they are called) that have...