or Connect

Posts by mariekitt24

I was at a loss as to where to post this so I apologize if its in the wrong place or if it's too inappropriate to be posting. My husband and I used to have a very healthy sex life. After I hit the second trimester of first pregnancy, I lost my sex drive. After the baby was born, I breastfed him and still never got it back. While still breastfeeding, I discovered I am pregnant again. and I of course plan to breastfeed this next baby too. I'm really sick of not...
I'm 11 weeks pregnant, I'd already seen a midwife once but all she did was feel my stomach. I haven't had any bleeding. but anyway I just took the blood test on tuesday and its thursday morning and I haven't gotten a call back yet and Im kind of freaking out because I thought they were supposed to call back sooner than that. Its the middle of the night so I don't think there's anyone I can call to ask.. it just sort of hit me while I was laying in the bed that with my...
Thanks so much everyone, lots of great info! and Eliofamily thank you for making my day! Great responses and you really made me laugh with your sarcasm at the end! XD Quote: Originally Posted by eliofamily Hope all the best sweetheart. How far long are you? Thank you, sweetie-pie! I didn't note any condescension in this email or in your addressing me as sweetheart at all! TTYS!
thank you, I really appreciate your support, it means so much.
thank so much for that very well said answer! Instead of trying to explain things I just thanked her for opinion and told her I didnt know what I was going to decide. and you're right... I think I'll keep it to myself from now on. I already having a CPS paranoia since I dont vaccinate my son.
I have really been considering doing my own prenatal care. but the thought of dealing with everyone when they find out, the guilt trips.. the disapproval.. It scares me to death, as much as the thought of seeing a regular dr. for prenatal care does. no midwives in my area except that one I used last time and didnt like. I made the mistake of opening up to a friend about considering providing my own prenatal care and this is what she said: "I think...
Uping means you'll be doing your own prenatal care, I assume? Yeah I'm still really not sure if seeing a dr. is worth the anxiety attack. I know exactly how you feel, and I'm sorry that dr. made fun of you! I generally want to use a fetal scope as well. I was going to have my husband call them and ask them questions about things to see if we could find one that wouldnt treat us like crap for our choices. I guess the only real reason I might want to see a Dr would be...
yeah I think you're right. thank you, your support means a lot to me!
thank you for replying! yes I went over two weeks "overdue" and the cytotec was her last resort before she wasn't allowed to attend my birth anymore due to her state licensing requirements again. I'm sure she would have been much more willing to sit on her hands too if they weren't legally tied.
*sigh* I'm really at a loss. I'm about a month pregnant and not sure what to do for prenatal care or the birth. I was really unhappy last time with the extreme amount of prenatal care I was forced to have through a state licensed midwife, and didn't find her useful at all during the labor. All it did was stress me out to go to appointments all the time. but she was covered by insurance. I didn't like her all that much and I dont think she liked me either. Im...