or Connect

Posts by mariekitt24

I wasnt sure where to post this, but I was just wondering about the name Azeric. If I named a boy that would he get made fun of? Its a name my husband thought up and we were considering it for our first born, but ended up naming him Aedan instead because we were afraid people would make fun of Azeric. But, I still really like the name. If you hate the name, I dont really wanna hear it, I just want to know if he would be made fun of. it's like the name...
definitely not! If you lived in the same town and saw each other all the time, it would be different, but you dont, so it's okay. besides, you loved the name first! There are only so many boy names, people are bound to have the same names for their children at some point! and not to mention, there are only so many GOOD boy names... I had the hardest time finding a boy name I liked for my son, and I had to settle for one that every other person is seemingly naming...
Does breastfeeding cause excess gas in mothers? I wasnt sure where to post.. but anyway, Ive struggled with this problem ever since I became pregnant, and its ridiculous. Its affecting my social life, having to excuse myself every half hour to go to the bathroom, its so embarrassing. I can't figure out if its just breastfeeding hormones or if there is something else wrong with me. Is there any type of supplement I can take for this or what? Thanks for any help.
So I'm looking into buying this http://www.betterforbabies.com/Tres_...-sleeping.html for the side of the bed, it looks like a better solution than a rail (of course it's costly but not as much as other's like it I've seen) and I'm thinking that will work pretty well for the side of the bed. But I'm wondering.. do I need to worry about my baby rolling off the foot of the bed too? How do you mamas handle keeping your babies from falling off the bed? I...
I think the inserts are supposed to be best because they are more absorbant and shaped correctly for a perfect fit. You could always just experiment though.. its not like it would be that expensive of a trial. However I've never had good experiences with pockets in general. I guess me and microfiber dont get along because my diapers always repelled moisture no matter what I do.. my husband always argues with me that why dont we just used prefolds instead of...
The second link wouldnt work for me so I just went to the website and searched for the dollhouse you were probably talking about.. and I would get the red roofed one as well simply because I think it was cheaper? It also just looks more a house and more detailed, leaves less to the imagination but still cool. That's actually quite a shocking price tag.. even if I was going to splurge on a dollhouse I'd still never spend 400 dollars on one. They both would be awesome to...
My son is 5 and half months, and he keeps rubbing his face. particularly right between his eyes. He does it so much these days he's wearing away the skin between his eyebrows.. any suggestions? Is this normal? Its not to the point of bleeding yet but the skin is peeling and its always red. I figure its because hes tired, and its not like we dont try to put him to sleep when hes tired, and try to keep his hands away from there but.. any suggestions? thanks.
That would be tough. I know I would have to bite my tongue hard. But I think everyone is right.. it probably is best to just not say anything. because as a PP mentioned, if it were turned the other way around, I know I get really mad when other people start butting in when they hear I DONT vaccinate. When they assume they know better, when they assume they have done more research, when they assume I am making a bad decision and just dont care about my kids. So I have...
I love thirsties covers! The extra small has a dip in the front and I had no problems with the cord with those. My baby was big though and didn't use the extra smalls long. I think the smalls worked just as well since thristies dont seem to have that high of a rise anyway.
I love guinea pigs! check out guineapigcages.com (also called cavycages.com) for the best info out there on guinea pigs. theres a great forum there too.