or Connect

Posts by Dawnalex

WOW thanks soo much for your information, we will be going to primary in SLC, thats where all his other drs are. he currently sees a pulmo and optho up there. I have to call my dr mon because she is referring me to one up there i am soo glad that i have a name though! I am going to tell her that i want to see him. I know some of the labs (i write all his labs down in a book, although i only have one until i go again and she has a second set from the next month) at one...
I was searching for a thread about low immune system..... my son has had problems for a long time. He was a 34 wk preemie, has been anemic(low Iron) Since he was born and we are unable to get it up. He has a low IGG, IGM, IGA, and immunization Titers. There not sure whats going on, the more drs we seee the more confused i get but im wondering if you know of any websites or anything with primary immune deficency? Thanks
I am so glad to find this thread. Luke was diagnosed with Si in Oct/Nov we did the brush protocol and he seemed to do better then we stopped and he has slowley been regressing. But now he is soo much worse in some aspects. he recieves OT once a week with two different people and ST once a week. They currently come to our house and do it, becuase its soo cold and i cant take Landon out to much. He used to wet his pants and in that aspect he has gotten better. But lately...
Right know i am more confused then ever!!! They went good, but its sooo much to take in i am not sure how to process all of this. Between Luke and Landon its all jumbled in my head, and im not sure what to do. So....Ill start with Landon His main probelms are his Gross Motor skills which were an equivelent of a 0-1 month....and the same with Fine motor skills. He is going to be recieving OT once a week.... He basically is acting the age of a 1 month old.... And then...
I finally took my DS luke to the dr to talk about his "issues"; of hitting the dog....not sleeping...not eating...if he gets ANYTHING on his clothes he has to change...disobediance...etc She agreed with me that he has some "issues".... She thinks he has ADHD and ODD (oppositional defiant disorder). ...she want to put him on a LOW LOW dose of meds...and put him in speech therapy twice a week. Also..shes referring us to a child therapist in Jackson, who will be able to...
I love to sew... I would love any help you guys can give on sewing one... is it eaiser to make a pouch or a sling with rings? I have never used a pouch, ive only used a sling with rings... thanks
I need a sling ASAP...but i dont have alot of money. I want to be able to BF in it...and Landon is still really small (he was a preemie) hes about 7 lbs.. What do you think would be the best?
Irelend was born 3/3/03 at 4:03...LOL i was hoping it would be 3:33 She is very outgoing!! She loves to play, and draw. She isnt talking much....but im sure she will start soon. Her new thing is she loves to sit on the potty..she has went peepee 3 times, so im hoping this is the start of potty training LOL
Its soo nice to finally find a Preemie thread on here LOL Landon was born 6-12 at 34 wks after 4 wks of hosp bedrest for pre-term labor. He was 5 lbs 3 oz. He was able to come home after 2 wks in the NICU, then he ended up back with a cold for a week. His due date was on the 20th....he is still on oxygen at 1/4 liter and he has been having problems with his bowels, hopefully it can work itself out. He has just started BF YAY....this is the biggest milestone in my...