or Connect

Posts by Dawnalex

THanks! I found out that there isnt one anywhere near us, so we found a site on the internet that sells them for 455 and free shipping. I think we are going to buy it next week. I am sooooooo excited!!! I cant believe that dh agreed to let me get it LOL
I was wondering how you get the 20% off coupon? We are going to buy the dyson we just have to figure out where LOL
I didnt have a Vaginal rupture. My rupture was in my uterus coming off of my previous c-sec scar. From what i know, and people i have talked to i would absolutly 100% say that theres no chance of you having a VBAC. Thats just my exp, with the people i have meet that have had ruptures and from ALL the drs i have talked to. If you want to talk you can PM/email me Theres also a yahoo group list for rupture survivors that i can link you to. Its FULL of information and...
These are soo easy LOL.. Ill have to find some instructions, my mom just told me how to make it...
Ive been there too, with Luke it was for 3 months and with Irelend it was 4 months, and im sure i will be with this one too.... If you need anyone to talk to just holler What about doing some crafts?
Sara, We live in Marbleton/ Big Piney Its 2hr west of Rock Springs or 2 hrs south of jackson hole. We love it here!! Its a small oil town LOL.... My other BIG problem is that my family HATES HS.....i want to test the waters with PS...and see how they go *i think* LOL..... Thanks soo much for your advise!!
My dh and his family were all homeschooled, he loved it! I went to public school my whole life, theres things i liked and things i didnt. Dh wants to homeschool the kids, im not sure. Because we live in a small town 600 ppl.... Theres not alot of homeschoolers, and the public school shuns the homschooler. They wont let them praticipate in activities etc. I feel like i dont have an enough education to homeschool the kids KWIM? Luke just turned 3, so this next sep i...
Ive bought fabric online alot, and i have never had any problems!!
Im 23 i started with Irelend when i was 22.....
I am just wondering how many kids are diagnosed with Ashtma... My son Luke was diagnosed when he was 1 1/2 years.....we were at our reception and he had an attack, that night we ended up in the hosp. Since then he has been to numerous dr... some winters are worse hes usually in and out of the hosp with croup and phnemnia (sp) He has been on pulmicort once a day and albuterol as needed. He also takes singular every day. Lately we have been catching his attacks before...