or Connect

Posts by Dawnalex

This is a very interesting post for me. I had a c-sec with my son, i wanted to attempt a VBAC with my daughter... I reserched VBAC and was seeing a perinatologist, I thought 1% was a low enough statistic for me to feel comftrable to try a VBAC. We live 4 hrs from the hosp so things went a little diff for me... I was having contrax and heavy bleeding sun morning, so we decided that it was time to head to the hosp. We got there i was dialated 1-2...we decided to walk...i...
No i didnt think you blamed me the ICAN site just really showed me the stats for what i already thought KWIM? Thanks alot!
The dr gave me pitocin because we live 4 hrs from the hosp therefore he didnt want us to go home....i didnt want it, but when your in that position things are different KWIM I have never seen the ICAN website, i have been looking at it for a while and i wish i would have seen this before hand... i am glad i only had a partial rupture, now i want a VBAC more than ever but it is not at all possable, i am saddened by the things that happened. I hope for other people...
i am hoping to find some other people who have had a uterine rupture.... My story... My first son was born via c-section after 9 hours of labor and no progression at 5 cm... He was 8 lbs 8 oz.. When i got pg with Irelend i did all the reserch to help me prepare for a VBAC, i drove 4 hours to go to the dr so i could have a vbac. I went into the hosp at 39 wks in labour... the gave me some pit to try and help things, i wanted to try all natural. I think i did really...
I have been making and selling diaper bags at craft shows for almost 2 years. I usually just sell at craft shows and by word of mouth. I have been debating for a while weather i should start seelling them on the internet. My problem is im scared LOL.... From what i have read its going to take some start up $ to get an internet site etc. But i think my biggest problem is, is there a need for them? The people i sell them to love them, but im not sure how they will sell...