or Connect

Posts by CoBabyMaker

We haven't made the transition yet but probably will in a few months for our 2 and 4 year old.  A friend of mine has her kids in the same room and they do not lay them down at the same time. In their apartment they would get the younger one down first and then tuck in the older when the little one was sound asleep. Now they are in her parents basement and I believe they lay the little one down in the kids room and the older falls asleep in mama and daddy's bed.  They...
  One of the biggest things that being a mom had taught me is that you can't go back, just move forward and do your best with what you know now.  There is no way to know what the alcohol you consumed may have done.  You know now that you are pregnant so you know you need to stop drinking and smoking.  It's great that you are wanting to make good choices for you and your baby!   As far as what to eat, most people recommend focusing on protein  (Eggs, beans, nuts,...
Oh Sweetlowmom, Diabetes does sound pretty tough!  That would be a full time job.
I enjoy yoga but I feel like trying to do that with kids running around would make me a little crazy.  For me, yoga is about being peaceful.  Maybe people that do yoga daily would be more at ease about it though, I'm uptight sometimes.  :)   Is there a local healthfood store or yoga studio you could post a flyer at maybe?
It says I am having a boy but it also says my daughters should have been boys.
I'll commiserate.  I feel SO awful about this.  Today I took a nap after laying my 2 y/o down.  My 4 y/o doesn't nap but has quiet time and is a screamer so I don't worry about sleeping through a problem.  Uhh....The 2 y/o didn't nap and the 4 y/o opened her door for her.  So my kids were up, playing, completely unsupervised for I don't know how long.  Seriously not ok.  Is morning sickness over yet?
timesaway, I hope you can get some rest this weekend and feel better!   Quinalla, MMMmmm, I love Chipotle!  We only have the lesser Qdoba here.  Eat extra for me ok?'   AmandaLynnH, Will you post pictures when you are done with your furniture makeovers?  Sounds so cute!   Adventuregirl, I know cribs have a bad rap in AP circles but we have used them after a few months with both kids.  I still meet their needs, i just have to get up to do it but it works best...
Ugh, more of that sharp pain covering my ENTIRE abdomen from about 1/3 of the way down my breasts down to my vagina.  This time it lasted for 25 minutes.  I'm going to try to get into the doctor today.  I'm so glad that October is DH's slow month at work so he can be here for the kids.
It sounds like you are fine with the amount of time you spend in and out of the home and that your husband is not concerned about it either.  If you are happy I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Perhaps it was just an off-hand comment not meant to be taken too seriously?
Oh yes, I highly recommend that!  Congrats!  That is very exciting!