or Connect

Posts by CoBabyMaker

Ick.  The excess saliva just started.  I hate it.  I've had with my previous pregnancies too and it lasts while after birth.  Am I the only one who gets this one?
Hooray for wonderful partners!     I always end up feeling like I owe Dh big time too because he does so much when I am sick. I agree that little things, like changing the sheets can be big.  Even little notes of appreciation left on the bathroom mirror can be really nice.  If there is a special drink he likes you could maybe pick of one those to leave in his car for when he goes to work.  (It's food but you don't have to really smell it or touch it.)  For me, it's...
Scarves are good for this too!  I have one on today and it does a lot to obscure the view and distract!  Plus they fit whether you are 6 weeks or 6 months!     ETA:  Apparently the only thing I think about right now is maternity clothing.    Just wanted to pass on this deal.  It could mean some pretty good deals on maternity clothes. Through today at 11:59PM EST, you can head over to GAP.com and use the promo code PRETTYGAP at checkout to save 25% off your entire...
  I think I might be the only woman on the planet that doesn't mind buying maternity clothes.  I have never had to buy an entire wardrobe though. I've gotten hand-me-downs and filled in with clearance pieces.     I am so glad that the unisom/B6 is helping you!  I tried it once in my first pregnancy and it made my heart race.   Blergh.  I have been wanting Mexican food so the girls and I went out since DH was at work last night.  It was a place DH has gone to and I thought...
nstewart, I think sometimes guys are more oblivious to those things.  The ladies at the wedding could probably tell you were pregnant.       I feel like that's where I am.  Although I feel like the bloat started fast this time.  My SIL said she thought my back was out and making my posture bad (and therefore causing my tummy to pooch out) before we told her and that was at 4 weeks!  yikes!  I don't think I qualify as showing yet but in the evenings I stick out of bit...
It's frustrating!  We have two girls and this is our last plus DH is the only boy in his family so I everyone wants us to have a boy.  We would love a boy too but it's just kind of weird.  Honestly, we have known too many babies who have been sick or had genetic issues lately and we really really are just praying for a healthy baby, boy or girl.    It's fun to try to guess but everyone else giving input is very odd.  I don't have a feeling one or another on what this...
Yep.  You can turn them inside out, put them on, and pin them to where you'd like them to fit.  I don't have a serger so I'm no help on that end.  I'd love to get one but I just can't justify it right now.   Oh and I don't see why you couldn't use a belly band for the wait.  Just double it over or leave it long if you prefer a full panel.
I have been so gassy as well!  I have also been wanting beans all the time so that probably isn't helping at all.   Fatigue is starting to kick in.  Yesterday I got up and finished the dishes from Saturday night's dinner with friends, vacuumed the bedrooms and started a load of laundry.  That was all I could do.  I had to lay down for a couple hours and rest.    My stomach has oddly still been fine and my only aversion is that I want my eggs scrambled instead of fried. ...
I have been looking at this tutorial for converting maternity short/pants: HEREhttp://sewlikemymom.com/diy-maternity-clothes/  Honestly though, I haven't tried it because my hips spread so much in pregnancy that I don't know what size I would need.  I've been able to find maternity pants on clearance so I've been ok.   Could you take in the legs on your bigger pants to make them into skinnies?  I have done that before and it's really easy.   I was had July...
I'm glad this was bumped.  I was wondering of the use of the binders after a c/s.  I have used two belly bands at a time after my previous sections but I was wondering if an actual wrap (the kind with velcro)  would help even more.  I am concerned about them being too stiff and hurting against the incision when I am in a sitting position.  Can anyone share some experience with that?