or Connect

Posts by CoBabyMaker

azdesertrn- Would you be willing to share an update on your family's progress?  
So I have read at various points about what our poop should be like and what it shouldn't be like, etc.  One think I have read is that floating poop means that something isn't working right...maybe that I'm not digesting fats well.  My poop has floated for as long as I remember  ( Not trying to be gross but I remember my room mates commenting on it YEARS ago because I guess it didn't always flush easily. Sorry).   What I can't find is what I am supposed to...
Ditto what the previous poster said.  Also, I wanted to add that this can be difficult to accurately diagnose through an ultra sound n pregnancy.  I was told I had this condition at my 20 week appt during my first pregnancy...A bunch of worry, ultrasounds to make sure my cervical length was fine and fan fair later....I don't have it (confirmed during my c-sections).  So while I can't tell you that you don't have a bicornuate uterus if it hasn't caused any major issues so...
I would echo what the other people said.  A c-section would actually pro-long your pain.  There is much more to consider than only the pain of labor.  C-section recovery is NOT easy.  You also open yourself up to more risk for infection (which would hurt).  Getting out of bed to care for your newborn when your abs have been cut open HURTS. There can also be prolonged pain issues.  Next month it will be 2 years since my second c/s...when I have sex I feel pain in my...
Thank you all for the info and input!  As much as I love my car I am starting to think that it just be too awkward.  Like you both mentioned, the fighting and just being squished sounds...unpleasant.  I was also thinking that if the baby needs to be in the middle that would be VERY hard for me to get them out (reaching across and pressure on my belly after a c-section sounds awful).  We also make an annual trip to see family that is an 18 hour drive.  I think we'd be...
Ok, this is hypothetical since I'm not pregnant yet but DH and I are trying to figure out if we need to plan buying a different car into having a 3rd child.  We currently have 2006 Corolla S and I would love to keep using it if we can.  We are hoping to have a third child next year.  That would mean DD1 would be 5 (or nearly 5) and DD2 would be 3 (or nearly 3).  We currently have a MyRide 65 and an Alpha Omega Elite but there is no way another seat could fit between...
This has been a tough one for me too.  I think the best answer is that it is highly personal.  I can tell you what my experiences and what influenced my decision.  I'm not pregnant yet either, maybe later this summer or early next year.  My DH does have a job where he can take a few weeks off IF it's the right time so we are sort of trying to plan around that (as much as one can plan that sort of thing.  ha!).  It was a tough choice for me to come to because I very...
Wow!  That is some determination you have!  I have a friend who pushed for at least that long for her second, an hbac.  Her first was a hb transfer.   I pushed for 3 hours with both labors and ended in c/s because babies vitals were NOT good.   Our midwife said that sometimes it's just the shape of the pelvis that causes the baby to have a hard time coming down.
Both my babies have had seasonal allergies (and food sensitivities).  So it could be a combo of the two.  Sorry, that's not super helpful.  How old is your babe?  Are the nasal symptoms newer than the eczema? How did you decide on those foods to eliminate?
Beets are AMAZING for blood pressure.