or Connect

Posts by CoBabyMaker

This was exactly me.  Yet here I am hoping to get pregnant with #3 in a year.  (JustKate, I am in no way trying to say you will change your mind.  I am simply saying that I'm surprised that I have.)
After much consideration, discussion and prayer DH and I have decided that we will probably start trying to get pregnant about 9 mos. to a year from now.  We have a 3.5 y/o and 1.5 y/o who were both c/s after laboring and 3 hour of pushing, sections because of their heart deceleration.  So this would be my 3rd pregnancy and section, I will not be trying for a VBAC this time.  I want my body to be as prepared, healthy and strong as is possible.  Other than the obvious...
I actually just went to see my Dr. this morning for pain 19 mos. after my 2nd c/s.  As others have suggested I would also guess that you likely do have adhesions.  Also, keep in mind that they also cut a lot of nerves that just may not regenerate correctly.
Sorry OP, this is not an answer.   I just wanted to say, littlest birds, what a very smart and balanced take on things.  So glad you are working to find what works for your family and your body.!
Wow!!!!!  That is awesome!  Way to go!
I am a little confused on whether you are exclusively pumping or nursing and pumping.  Can you clarify that?    You have probably heard this but it's totally normal and fine for a baby of that age to want to nurse constantly.  As far as sore nipples go try to remain completely topless as much as possible, just close the curtains first. Is his latch not right or are you just sore from pumping/nursing?   If you are pumping between nursing then I would not be...
Here is what is in our line-up: gluten-free oatmeal pancakes -I almost have recipe worked out that I am happy with, let me know if you want me to send it to you.  I make a bunch and freeze. sausage -I make my own from gr. turkey, again, if you want the recipe let me know.  Freezes well also. Yogurt with fruit, nuts or seeds, g/f granola  My girls can do goat or you can find coconut or almond yogurt Green smoothies, though they usually want more with it Carrot...
I would continue on them until you feel confident he is getting plenty of probiotic rich foods. 
Before I go into meal ideas I wanted to touch on 3 other things, even though you didn't ask.  I'm pushy like that.  :) 1.  I would consider putting him on pro-biotics.  We used BioGaia infant drops and DD was a different baby in 24 hours.  The gagging makes me think that there may be reflux at play also.   2.  3 weeks was nowhere near long enough for all the allergy symptoms (mucus in stool and eczema) to for either of my girls to clear up so you may need to go...