or Connect

Posts by CoBabyMaker

DD just turned two and uses a sippy or a straw cup. She LOVES to drink from a regular cup but tends to dump it and also chokes 95% of the time.
Chiropractic care can also help. (I believe I read that it's the cervical vertibrae.) In DD1 we saw a HUGE difference after cranial sacral therapy (chiro didn't help her but this did). We did still medicate but the CST made a HUGE improvement .
I plan weekly, so here's what I have for this week and last week: *Spinach Salad *Nachos *Salad with pears, cranberries, and chicken *Pancakes, fruit, bacon, eggs *London Broil(grilled), fresh bread and green beans *Ribs, potato salad, green salad *Peanut Noodles with carrots, cabbage, cilantro, chicken *Salmon Tacos, rice, beans, guacamole *Calzones *Chicken Caesar Salad *Burgers, Yellow Squash, Fruit Chicken Sausage, Apples, potatoes Arroz con Pollo, yellow squash pork...
You're doing great mama! Just let him keep nursing. All of that is normal! The more he nurses the more it will tell your body to make milk. Apply lanolin EVERY TIME he finishes and just let your breasts be out in the air as much as you can so help with the soreness. It takes a few days for your milk to come in (it came in on day 4 for me) so don't worry about that just yet. AS far as the latch goes...try a few positions and really check positioning.
Mid to late 20s
I make equations with the numbers on digital clocks. 3:47 is 3+4=7 4:28 is 4x2=8 I don't know why because I HATE math. I've done it since I was a kid though. I'm scared of chickens. Sometimes DH will rub my finger tip (just one) when we are holding hands. It makes me crazy and I have to push all my fingertips away from the nail. I make a little noise in my sinuses but it subconcious.
I have a cold and am feeling a little paranoid about pertussis because I have a 3 week old and 2 year old. Would it be ok for me to give some to my 3.5 week old SA as a preventative measure? I am not sure if I will be able to find SA in in town, is there a reason that she couldn't have regular vit. c?
To which I would reply, " Do you only take a drink 3 times a day?"
congrats! What an amazing birth!
Ugh. It has spread and does seem like yeast again now. I will have to look for some Yeast Gard. Thanks for the tip! I hate that it keeps me up at night!