or Connect

Posts by treeoflife3

Mirzam, you so silly!  How on earth would vaccines cause masturbation?  I'm pretty sure the only thing that causes masturbation is 'oh huh, I brushed up against my genitals and it felt good... I need to see if that happens again!'   at any rate, the OP never defined 'excessive' so you can't say for certain if what her son is doing is out of the range of normal.  Masturbating is... maybe there is an amount that isn't.  OP gives no indication other than that one undefined...
this line     is not at all how you should be approaching a relationship with a new mom, or ANYONE.  She doesn't owe you her heart.  It's great that you've been so helpful and kind, but you shouldn't be doing those things with the expectation that you've now bought her love.  We can't all be attracted to every kind person in our life.  I am sure she is so thankful to have someone who was there for her in a way the baby's father couldn't be.  Being grateful doesn't require...
kids need more than outside play and cooking with parents.  Well, some don't, but plenty do.  preschool has been AWESOME for my kid who has a very very very high energy and has very very very high social needs.  she was bored out of her mind with me at home and I couldn't keep up.  Tons of outside time and arts and crafts and baking and cooking and going to play groups and every other thing MDC peeps like to talk about doing for kids... it wasn't enough.  Now she has a...
would you really honestly trust someone with your baby who has only watched a video on what could be a lifesaving procedure?  Don't you think some actual education and experience would be safer?
[Admin note:  Edited for profanity]  
Your husband sounds like an effing arse and has no right to speak to you like that for ANY reason.  Make you lose the house?  wtf, is that a threat?  Treating you that way is verbally and emotionally abusive.  Whether or not you are willing to label it as such.  HE needs to suck it up and figure out how to help take care of you and the family so you can rest of take care of you and your fetus.   I understand this is in UC, but if you continue to have this same...
Not hiding anywhere... still trying to figure out what I'm protesting too much to get a 'doth protest too much!' thrown at me... funny since I was thinking the same about you ;)  Mods want me to shut up though and far be it from me to go against a little internet hand slap.  Might ruin my day to get more imaginary internet warnings.
  I'm not sure why you are so shocked about this.  damn near everyone talks about the thing that go on in their day with their friends.  I don't believe you don't do it either.  I don't believe you either say nothing or go 'yeah, someone disagreed with me today... hmm, how interesting' and then change the subject to bean dip.  I think your problem with this probably isn't that there is a forum of people with membership to here and there who will talk about how much they...
okay first of all, unless you have a diagnosis, cleaning a lot and liking things clean does not make you an OCD 'germaphobe'   second of all, if you've always cleaned and sanitized a ton, it didn't keep the mice OUT so it certainly isn't going to get rid of them now that they are IN.  Doing the same thing but more isn't going to fix your problem any more than continuing to cut a rope will make it longer.   I'm very disturbed by the fact that your children...