or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

Quote: Originally Posted by Artlover86 Hey, I'm a lurker here. I'm a 22 year old single mom to two preschool aged girls. I split up with my xh in 07, and two months ago started seeing a guy. I'm hoping you guys can help since you seem to have good dating advice Since the very start he has been very intensely into me, constantly saying I'm the most beautiful girl in the world, how we're perfect for each other, which was very nice at first but is getting...
Quote: Originally Posted by tripleaces Seie, the time limitations suck... is he always going to be so busy? I was going to ask that too. Is he just real busy right now, or is this a permanent thing? I would ask him how he thinks you can get to know eachother better and be in eachothers lives more as time goes on, if he continues to be so unavailable to you. On the other hand, you've only been with him like 2 months, so I don't see anything...
I bought a fresh whole smallish chicken back on tuesday, kept it in the fridge until today. It had a bad egg smell to it when I unwrapped it today, which isn't unusual for meat....however now it has been in the oven cooking for over an hour, and the smell of it still seems like bad-egg-ish, not the usual smell of cooking chicken. The package says "USE BY JAN 31" -which isn't until tomorrow...so it should be safe to eat, right? -(I'm cooking it for a full 2 hours like I...
Quote: Originally Posted by catlvr976 He usually calls me. We started out talking every single day. I knew that wouldn't last, so it came down to a couple times week. Yes, it's like that with my guy (we haven't met in person yet). We started off talking on the phone every day, sometimes twice a day...then it slowed down a bit. We now talk every day, OR every other day....and I'm expecting it to slow down a little more at some point. It doesn't...
It would seem bad to breathe it in though, no? I forgot to mention, we also get them in our mouths sometimes....ew! I just can't seem to control the sheer amount of them no matter how much cleaning I do. I spoke to the vet and he just said try brushing her more...huh? That doesn't stop them falling out though does it.
im off to see my counsellor in a few mins : I need to quit focussing on negatives here....Like I was thinking how I really want an older guy than my phone guy who is only mid 20s. -Because an older guy will have lots more life experience than me, and be able to teach me lots of stuff. Where-as this guy doesn't seem to know very much himself, which is where I'm at -so im not calling him stupid or anything, im just saying since I don't know much about things being young...
I'm wondering if it's a health hazard to be honest. Dog hairs are everywhere! It's driving me mad, she's only a small jack russell terrier yet she loses a huge amount of hair. I vacume the carpets daily or every other day of the entire home, I have a smaller hand held type vacume I use to get hairs off the sofas daily too. However they still seem to be around too much. Sometimes I will see a dog hair floating in mine or my son's drinks!:Puke I find them in our food,...
I'm wondering if it's a health hazard to be honest. Dog hairs are everywhere! It's driving me mad, she's only a small jack russell terrier yet she loses a huge amount of hair. I vacume the carpets daily or every other day of the entire home, I have a smaller hand held type vacume I use to get hairs off the sofas daily too. However they still seem to be around too much. Sometimes I will see a dog hair floating in mine or my son's drinks!:Puke I find them in our food,...
Just curious about this. It seems to me, working partly at a place of work and partly at home is the best thing to maximise time with your young children. So im wondering why most women work completely outside of the home? Ofcourse certain jobs don't allow for you to work any hours at home, and if you love your job then you won't want to leave it for that reason. The other thing I came up with is some people might not be able to focus aswell at home as they do in their...
Quote: Originally Posted by Butterflymom I'm having it now. With cool guy who has taken me out on two nice dates who I think is really nice otherwise, but only slightly taller than me (like 2 inches). I just can't feel that attracted to him when he is not built like a basketball player. What is wrong with me? : From readin replies in the other thread about this, Im getting that these things won't be important to us once we get to know/like...