or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

I'm 40 lbs over weight and for the past few months have noticed Im sweating much more than I used to. Mainly noticed it in sweaty feet and especially under my arms (arm pits). I also sweat more on my face. I don't seem to have to do much before im sweating a lot. Is there anything else that can help stop the sweating, or is it definately due to my weight, and I need to lose weight to sweat less? Anyone else like this?
We have a roast dinner once a week, I use the leftover meat for the next 2 days meals which might be a casserole then stir fry. (for example) The rest of the week is whatever....not really planned. I was thinking of keeping those 3 meat based meals a week, then have 2 fish meals and 2 vegetarian meals. You?
We have a roast dinner once a week, I use the leftover meat for the next 2 days meals which might be a casserole then stir fry. (for example) The rest of the week is whatever....not really planned. I was thinking of keeping those 3 meat based meals a week, then have 2 fish meals and 2 vegetarian meals. You?
Quote: Originally Posted by mamasaurus Anne - are you still looking for ideas of what to do at home? What do you like to do? What are your natural skills and abilities? Yes I am, it's important to me to be able to find a job/career I can do partly from home. This would work best for my situation I believe. Thanks for thoughts and suggestions so far ladies
Quote: Originally Posted by tripleaces ... he also told me while this is wonderful, he'd really love if he could be part of my "whole" life, sometime. Though it still bizarres me when I remember its only been a little over 2 weeks... like, yikes. Sounds like it's going really well triple aces! Where did you meet this guy? I think you told me, but I forgot Do you think he meant he wants to meet your kids? I guess that's a good thing right? That...
By professional I mean jobs where you need to go to college for qualifications before you can do that job. Are there any like this which can be done partly from home?
By professional I mean jobs where you need to go to college for qualifications before you can do that job. Are there any like this which can be done partly from home?
5 women in my college class are aiming to be counsellors. (did I spell it right? lol) The one I have talked to the most wants to do it because she has been seeing one herself for years, and it has really helped her so much in her life, so she wants to be able to help people like that. She said it's the only thing she's ever felt really passionate about. I'm not going into that personally because well....Im more at the stage of NEEDING a counsellor than being able to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Alyantavid Sometimes, its because we eat things with cheese or milk or some other dairy product the boys can't have. Sometimes its things they don't like, like fajitas. Most of the time, we all eat the same thing, but I'm not going to force them to eat something they hate if it takes me 2 minutes to make a quesadilla instead. Gotya! I know what that's like too because my ds can't have cows milk, eggs or anything...
Am I correct in thinking it's African and Asian countries only? A baby can have one even if they are mixed race, aslong as they have the african/asian race in them too, right?