or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

Am I correct in thinking it's African and Asian countries only? A baby can have one even if they are mixed race, aslong as they have the african/asian race in them too, right?
voted yes.
CJ try to see this as a good thing in the long run. I remember you saying in the past how you had different desires, that it wouldn't work out because of them. Now you can find someone who wants what you want! Plus being single for a while is good....gosh there are so many positives about not having a man in my life personally, im afraid to get involved with a man for fear of losing those things. Stuck inbetween at the moment, wanting to be single but also wanting some of...
So yesterday I told my phone guy I would meet him next week,...he kind of asked out of the blue, caught me by surprise and I just said "yes" because I didn't know what else to do (say "no" duh!). So today Im going to tell him I don't want to meet up yet and don't feel 100% ready for a relationship, but would like to continue being friends on the phone. If he says forget it, that's fine. I like him so far, but im not going to force myself to meet him....when I see him I...
Tonight is pepperoni or cheese pizza Alyantavid can I ask why do you and your dh eat different foods to your sons?
Quote: Originally Posted by Holland73 How about just telling him where you are at? Instead of focusing on him and where he is at... keep it about yourself. IME, when I share where I am at and not try to pigeon-hole bf, he often gives me exactly what I am looking for or wanting. My sharing about myself opens the conversation up for his participation, but without any underlying expectations on him. Does that make any sense? I would do that...
I agree with others, couples counselling might help. It's worth a try if you want to make it work. Must be difficult, goodluck
2xshy Congrats! That sounds wonderful Quote: Originally Posted by Seie I had hoped to meet up with my guy today, but they are working overtime and have for the past week. Im pretty frustrated about it. And a bit confused about his patient and calm way to have a relationship. In every way so far he has shown me that he really means business. Every time I have felt insecure about his feelings and intentions he has always proven that he IS interested...
Im 40 lbs over my ideal weight right now, and for the past 6ish months I have noticed I have a normal period for a couple months, then I don't get the next one for 5-6 weeks instead of the usual 4 weeks. It has been almost 5 weeks again this time, and im a little concerned if this is dangerous to my fertility or what? I cant think of anything else that can be causing this, nothing else has changed, I am on an anti-depressant medication -could that affect it, or is it...
Im 40 lbs over my ideal weight right now, and for the past 6ish months I have noticed I have a normal period for a couple months, then I don't get the next one for 5-6 weeks instead of the usual 4 weeks. It has been almost 5 weeks again this time, and im a little concerned if this is dangerous to my fertility or what? I cant think of anything else that can be causing this, nothing else has changed, I am on an anti-depressant medication -could that affect it, or is it...