or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

Thanks for the advice, im still really anxious/nervous about it, but I have calmed down a little since yesterday (a little!) I don't know if I'm ready to date anyone, but you don't really know until you try, so I should try. He didn't call again last night, thankful of that as I went to bed early. He called this morning, but I was out! haha...oh im such a whimp aren't I?! It's making me very self conscious, more than I usually am. I never bother really plucking my...
Thanks for the advice, im still really anxious/nervous about it, but I have calmed down a little since yesterday (a little!) I don't know if I'm ready to date anyone, but you don't really know until you try, so I should try. He didn't call again last night, thankful of that as I went to bed early. He called this morning, but I was out! haha...oh im such a whimp aren't I?! It's making me very self conscious, more than I usually am. I never bother really plucking my...
Thanks for directing me there, I just typed a message for there but will add it here too just incase. ...I just got home and checked my phone, there is one missed call and a number I dont recognise, so it could have been him! In a way im glad I missed it! (phew!) but now what if he calls tonight while im in? I don't know what he will say, Im guessing he will suggest we meet up...and then expect me to invite him to my home as he lives further away and I can't go there...
Hi, I was just directed to this thread and if it's ok would like to join! I ran into an old aquaintance earlier today, we had a little chat and he asked if we could keep in touch, so I gave him my phone number. Im scared of him calling me but im also scared of him not calling me, I think secretly underneath all that fear I would like him to call me. I just got home and checked my phone, there is one missed call and a number I dont recognise, so it could have been...
Wanted to join and introduce myself to you all! Im a single parent to one amazing little boy who will be 6 soon . I have been single since finding out I was pregnant all those years ago (seems like yesterday!). I'm looking for a bit of advice on something. I wasn't looking to meet anyone, haven't dated or been out with any guys since before I was pregnant. Then today out of the blue I ran into an old aquaintance I guess you could call him. I never really knew him, we...