or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

mschats thanks for your insight. tripleaces and mountain glad things are going so good for you and your guys! Good to hear some are having more luck than me! I've decided not to date yet, I'm going to tell the phone guy probably later today, that I want to continue talking with him from time to time on the phone and am interested in getting to know him better, but I don't feel I want to meet up yet. I bet he will end whatever we have straight away because he...
Thanks for replies! I honestly don't remember where I heard/read it, but I know I did! My son is usually too hot in bed, so it doesn't seem to bother him that way, but I was thinking of the coldness of the walls -getting into the matress of his bed which he is layed on....yk? -Then even though he is warm because of the duvet or whatever, he is still layed on a matress with coldness in it. ? But if I put his bed against the inside wall, then ALL his furniture will be...
The only one I've heard of as a supplement for the brain, is GINKO BILOBA -I know someone who takes it actually. Not sure what else is good for the brain...hm?
Tonight is a roast dinner (yum!) fresh whole roast chicken, mashed potato, roast potatoes, other roast veggies, peas and gravy. : Tomorrow will be chicken and vegetable casserole, using the chicken meat left-over from today and some fresh veggies. I'll also make some mashed potato to eat with it, and serve some bread to eat soaked in the gravy. :
I'm new to this forum area, can anyone tell me if there is a thread here with people sharing pictures of their living rooms please? Im having trouble deciding how to position the furniture.
Welcome! I'm Anne, single mom of 1 ds almost 6 years old! Also a student -community college though not online. Can I ask what you are studying? I'm so sorry you went through all that with your husband, you're considering getting back with him after he's been violent towards you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Butterflymom I totally relate. I'm also dealing with a 'he's not ready' type of guy that I totally fell for last Halloween and still can't seem to shake off my mind. Let's wish that in 2009 we meet 'ready' guys! I know you're talking about guys there, but it struck me I'm like that too, only the girl version. "not ready" type of girl maybe hmm.. and that isn't very fair to a guy if I date him and then don't feel...
My ds's bed is against the outside wall and Im worried that is bad for him because I've seen in a few places people say it shouldn't be placed there. Im guessing that's because it is the coldest side of the room? /coldest wall of the room? Anyone know anything about this?
My ds's bed is against the outside wall and Im worried that is bad for him because I've seen in a few places people say it shouldn't be placed there. Im guessing that's because it is the coldest side of the room? /coldest wall of the room? Anyone know anything about this?
Quote: Originally Posted by DanishMom Anne: I must admit I've been thinking about this and I'm really concerned that you think touching and kissing is something to be negotiated like that. That you engage in it when you don't like it. The lack of respect for your own boundaries and the fact that you are in such a hurry to find someone (and you don't think you can find someone really great anyway) makes me want to repeat that I don't think you are ready to...