or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

Thanks for the answers about debt! Here's why I asked... So I actually met a guy through a woman at my college who knows im single. I said she could give him my number. He phoned me the first time I think 2 days ago, it didn't seem a big deal, I've never met him and he doesn't even live in this town. But I thought you girls would at least advise me to try, so I thought why not? And if I have another guy to focus on, im less likely to be thinking of the ex-guy. We...
Very interesting replies! I think it would have been okay for us because neither of us seemed too "into" our religions. He didn't go to the temple, just practiced at home, and I go to church sometimes, pray some, and that's about it. So neither of us would have been concerned with converting the other etc It is interesting to wonder what would have happened further down the road if we had a child together. He knows I take my DS to a christian church when I go with my...
What can I do about this? I have tried getting it off with anit-bacterial spray, which claims to kill 99% bacteria, but it doesn't get it all off. Help?
Glad everyone is having fun with their guys Butterflymom I haven't had any luck on okcupid so far, im not sure what you're supposed to do on that site, fill in the profile, answer some questions/tests, then the website matches you with some people? I have seen some it says im matched to by like 80% but from their profile they don't appeal to me, and I probably don't appeal to them since no one has left me any messages on there. : Next stop, match.com I got...
Quote: Originally Posted by A&A Could you learn to drive? That could be your new "hobby"! Yeah good idea but no I can't do it right now, financially can't afford to. Quote: Originally Posted by eccomama i feel like that most days too. it's hard to meet people IRL, and i have not had much luck or energy for online dating. somehow single mom and bipolar in one line doesn't seem to bring out the men. LOL. so yes it's lonely...
Such as eggplant, spinach and fruits. What effect does this have on the body? Anyone know?
Such as eggplant, spinach and fruits. What effect does this have on the body? Anyone know?
Scd = ?
Oh, well if he is communicating back to you, I imagine it's going to be hard to stop yourself... I answered the phone to my ex-guy last night..he said he loves me and then expected me to say it back! I was silent and he said "are you still there?" So I said yes, then he said "oh come on" -like he was prompting me to say "I love you back"? So I was just like "it's too early to have felt that way about someone" And he was like "ok then". I said I meant it when I ended...
Thanks everyone for commenting! I really really needed that support. I am seeing my counsellor (who I can only afford to see once a month) next week, so Im going to ask her about maybe where I can find a support group for people with anxiety/depression and if there are some work shops for building self esteem/confidance. The problem is financial and transport, I don't drive and live in a small town where everything is in the next town over. I was actually just talking with...