or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

Quote: Originally Posted by odjmama Of note, I did meet him online. I meet most of my dates online. It works really well for me. I just started working on an okcupid profile but I'm going to pause that as the coffee date develops. Glad your date went so well Can I ask which site you use to find your dates? Butterflymom why are you still contacting that guy/leaving him messages? Does he get back to you? Maybe you could stay friends?
I've been single 6 years, just recently started seeing a guy who turned out to be not so great so I ended things. I don't know if it's that making me feel worse because im disappointed how he turned out to be, or if it's just how I feel in general but im feeling really low about it. I have major baggage that im really getting worried no guy is going to be interested for anything long-term and I wouldn't blame him either...it's really getting me down
I just dated a guy who was muslim while my family are strict christians (im not serious about it but do think of myself as christian, believe in God, sometimes pray/go to church) and it got me wondering. Would you ever be with someone who had a different religion to yours? Anyone BTDT? Or if you aren't religious, would you be with someone who was? Thoughts?
Yeah, I'm not very religious myself. I believe in God, sometimes pray, sometimes go to church...that's it. My family are very religious though, so they wouldn't be too happy if I didn't end up with a partner who is the same religion as them/us. That guy I was seeing was a muslim, however he wasn't too serious about it. He said he just practices at home, and didn't think it was a big deal at all that we had different religions. I never told my family about him, and that was...
Ok, so since I can't find the pure Sodium Ascorbate, should I look for one that has Ascorbic Acid + Sodium Bicarbonate? -as you said it's the same thing as SA, right? Are you sure it is as well absorbed by the body as SA? Because there must be some difference between them... ETA -I just read this online "it is not Ascorbic Acid that our body requires, rather a SALT of Ascorbic Acid. -Sodium Ascorbate" So saying SA is the same as Ascorbic Acid + Sodium Bicarbonate,...
What does this mean, if anything? My face goes really hot and red.
Quote: Originally Posted by Butterflymom Awesome!!! I might try an online dating profile.... Go for it, can't hurt to try right? I now have a profile on okcupid and am about to make one on match.com too. (thanks for recommending it BelovedK) Seie and emma goldman hope you have a great weekend with your guys! Question for all of you here: If you have a religion, would you ever date a guy who had a different religion to yours? Or if you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gitti In an old thread from Hilary Butler she writes: Whooping cough: 375 mg/per kg body wt. to diarrhea stage Croup: 250 mg/per kg body wt. to diarrhea stage btw, my understanding is that SA is not supposed to be taken on a regular basis. It does not contain any bioflavanoids and is in a form that may create an imbalance. For daily use you should get a complete food type of Vitamin C. Hilary Butler said...
I think you're supposed to take it several times a day because it becomes "inactive" within 30 minutes inside the body...think that's what I read in that hugely long Sodium Ascorbate thread on here. I am having difficulty finding just Sodium Ascorbate, All I can find is either Ascrobic Acid ON ITS OWN, or Ascorbic Acid WITH Sodium Ascorbate. Do you know if this is just as good? Someone else said they think Sodium Ascorbate = Ascorbic acid + Sodium Bicarbonate. -So I...
Quote: Originally Posted by gilamama i thought sodium ascorbate was just ascorbic acid + sodium bicarbonte. anyone know? I don't know, but if it is then that would be okay right? Because the sodium is needed to break down the ascorbic acid....I think? So as long as they were both in it, that would equal sodium ascorbate basically, yes? Someone please help!