or Connect

Posts by Anne2008

I read somewhere most women have one breast smaller than the other, it isn't uncommon. But what you describe seems too much of a difference between them to be that...Im not sure though. Hope someone else knows something.
Quote: Originally Posted by tripleaces Whom is just wonderful. I never expected something to feel so absolutely effortless. Really good to hear that butterflymom great idea to bake something for a guy! Guys like a woman they know can cook, right? I cook, but I don't have much passion for it. -Which my ex-guy said there was something wrong with me because of that ...not everyone enjoys cooking a lot though, I would just rather be doing other...
I have read the Sodium Ascorbate thread here and found out that is the best absorbed form of vitamin C supplement, however I have looked around for it and all I can find for Vitamin C is Sodium Ascorbate WITH Ascorbic Acid. Is that ok or really not as good as just the Sodium Ascorbate on its own?
Quote: Originally Posted by DanishMom Anne, I'm sorry but I need to be blunt here. I think you should stop dating entirely and get into therapy. You are starting to date for all the wrong reasons and I'm afraid abusive guys are going to fall over you. They spot these things you see. I can understand how it is probably difficult for you all who have been in abusive relationships because you were seeing this as that, I wasn't. I couldn't help...
Quote: Originally Posted by mimim Anne, I order you to make a profile on www.okcupid.com right now! See who else is out there at least. Ok that's it im going for it! I hope you all prove me wrong and I get some replies!
Quote: Originally Posted by Butterflymom : You let him fondle and talk about your ass and breasts in a public park and have passionate tongue kisses four separate times? That would be absolutely fine, except for that it's you, and all of us know here on this board that it's not something that you want at this point in the relationship (to get more sexual with him, immediately). But you just went along with it. : I did, because that's what...
I don't mean to be ignoring the red flags, I just think we have sorted some stuff out today through talking and it's made a big difference. You don't think his replies to that stuff were good? Im still unsure, I seem to go from thinking it will be good, to thinking it isn't right. Theres still things that make me uncomfortable. Such as him seeming quite a moody person, how he avoids answering things at times, I feel like he's getting bored of me. He said today at one...
Thanks for the advice, I totally agree.....-d and was 99% ready to dump him yesterday. First I wanted to go ahead with meeting him and talk through everything I felt unhappy about, and then break up with him. So this morning he phoned me and asked if we could meet up an hour earlier as he had work earlier than originally, and he wanted to meet where we did the 3 times we took my dog for a walk -so I said ok. We met up (with my dog), and walked/talked for 45 minutes....
Sorry for the double post, I have no life. I just talked to my guy, a very strange conversation, I'm about ready to end this thing now I asked him if he still wants to see me tomorrow, he said yes, I said I want to see him too. I said I thought it would be better to meet at the park where it will be quiet and we can have a private conversation. His first words were "No, Im not going to the park". Ok, why? "I don't like the park im not going there" So I again asked...
BelovedK Thanks for your support! Really hoping this is your month! My guy is phoning me in 2 hours, he won't be able to chat much since he'll be at work, but hopefully he will be okay about meeting up at the town park to talk while we sit at a bench. Since I want to discuss personal things with him that are very private (maybe no online but irl they are), the park will be a good place because it will be quiet so no-one will over-hear our conversation which they would...