or Connect

Posts by lilbsmama

I am about 14.5 weeks and noticed a dip in supply almost immediately after my bfp, but as of Monday, I am making colostrum already! I thought it was way early for that, but obviously not... 
I have been away for a while. Our internet went down about two weeks ago and the repairman just left. I am so happy! I've been missing all the updates so now I have some catching up to do! Unfortunately I am still feeling yucky. I am about 14.5 weeks now, but the nausea hasn't subsided yet, and I am incredibly tired. Where is the 2nd trimester energy boost? I neeeed it!
I am 12ish weeks. My kids are 6, 4, and 15 months. I had 2 early m/c last year but I believe everything is progressing normally this time.
Not been for their first prenatal yet? I am putting it off for as long as possible because I will most likely have to drag 3 kiddos with me, and dh may or may not be coming. WHY is it such a big deal to people that I haven't been yet? My coworkers think I'm crazy for not going yet. What are they going to tell me that I don't already know? My mil told dh that they need to confirm the pregnancy. Uhhhh, it's confirmed. I'm pregnant, and I'm not an idiot. I can take care of...
I'm doing the blood tests, because I am most likely having a hospital birth unless we have an accidental hb, so I don't want to automatically be labeled confrontational. Also because if I don't consent to the blood testing, which tests for std's, then my baby will be held hostage in the NICU and tested for god only knows what, so I want to have on record that I don't carry any of those things. I will be declining the pap, as well as the glusose screen and gbs testing.
I don't do the mainstream boards. I let myself get too frustrated with the bad advice and lack of education. I have been on the mothering boards since my oldest was about 6 months old, and I like it here. Closer to the end of the ddc, I like to join a continuation group on facebook, but I keep everything here until then.
I haven't looked. It doesn't matter because I eat healthy and within moderation, for the most part. I don't feel like weight gain has anything to do with growing a healthy baby, at least for me. 
He is in Hickory, and we always bring our gaggle with us. I have 3 boys, and they are very patient with us. They a big open space for general cleanings and then some private rooms that are roomy enough for everyone. They also have a nursing room with a sofa and tv, so you could bring the other kiddos in there if you need to. His name is Ross Penland, with Growing Smiles Pediatric Dentistry.
are you opposed to driving about 1.5 hours? 
Wilhelmina, this summer is SO wedding season in my area. I have 4 weddings to go to, two in August and two in October. One is Oct. 4th, a few days before my edd, and my sister's is Oct. 25, and I am the maid of honor.....I told her I might need a wheelchair to "walk" her down the aisle.