or Connect

Posts by Peachthief

I'm doing Hypnobabies Home Study for the second time around and 4 years later, I cannot seem to locate my Quick Reference guide.  Hypnobabies will not sell their workbooks separately, so I thought I'd check here and see if anyone had one they are not using.  I will return it by September 1st at latest and would be happy to pay all postage.  Thanks!
We are TTC#2- DD is 2.75.  I began restricting nursing in November leading up to full weaning in the beginning of March.  I have been charting since my 1st PPAF in January (30 months) but have not ovulated since then (one 46 day cycle, CD 32 of second cycle- no nursing at all since before CD1 of second cycle).  I have been taking Vitex since December, and am not underweight or extremely overweight.  Is this still within the realm of reasonable for return of fertility...
So I've been charting for a few weeks now, and my temperatures seem kind of random.  I think part of the problem is that I almost never get 3 unbroken hours of sleep before waking- I'm always up to pee at least once, and I'll usually wake up and drift off multiple times in the early morning hours.  Would I be likely to get better results if I took my temperature the first time I wake up?  I generally get at least 3 solid hours before then, but the time would be pretty...
Recently I attended a funeral mass where it was specified that everyone was welcome to come up for Communion, and that those who were not able to receive Communion should cross their arms on their chest and instead receive a blessing from the priest.  I had heard of this before, but never done it, as I was not sure how widespread of a practice it is and didn't want to cause an awkward situation.  I'm not religious, but I appreciate the intent of a blessing and it is...
DD just-turned-2, while I was getting dressed: "mama boo (blue) bra. two milkies inthere." 
My DD just turned two, so we are thinking of TTC #2 in a few more months.  The problem is that I *still* haven't got my period yet!  I'm thinking of nightweaning and/or cutting back on nursing, but I'm curious how long it will take after a change in nursing habits for my fertility to catch up.  Ideally I'd like to keep nursing as much as possible, but I know that some women have to wean completely in order to get pregnant.  I was hoping to not make any changes until her...
This may be way out there, but is it possible that since you're not married to her brother (yet), she feels uncomfortable getting too close to you in case your relationship with him doesn't work out?  DH's parents were always perfectly nice and pleasant to me, but I noticed a definite lowering of boundaries after we got engaged.  Just a thought...
My DD (dear daughter) is almost 21 months old and just went through a phase of only wanting to eat on my lap.  It doesn't bother me, so I just let her do it, until recently she started asking to sit in her booster again.  I could easily see it becoming a permanent thing, though, with a kid with a different personality.    As to the acronyms, they are listed here: http://www.mothering.com/community/wiki/abbreviations-and-acronyms   Welcome to MDC!
Thanks, JMJ!  It sounds like, based on what you're saying, that it's not so much a cycle as a series of false starts? 
DD is 20 months old and we are still waiting on AF.  Around Christmas, there was a week that she slept really well (for once!), and since then, despite not having AF or ovulating, it seems like I can track my cycle through cervical changes (oh, and PMS too ).  Has anyone else had this experience, or am I most likely imagining things?  It'll be interesting to see if I'm right when AF does come back!   Thanks, Sarah