or Connect

Posts by amlikam

I just saw this. I think it is important for you to discuss this with your provider as it might add to the variation in your normal birth. Sometimes it might happen that a woman might stall in labor, and it could possibly be a mental block around previous pregnancies or abuse. I have many friends who are pro-life while i am pro-choice, we still are still able to be respectful in that place.   As for cussing. IMO if a midwife is offened by swearing they are in the wrong...
oh my gosh! adorable
DH loved the Ergo for DD- we haven't used it for DS yet. I am larger and find my older ergo uncomfortable. I have used a boba air on a toddler and that was nice.
I have a carrier similar to a baby ktan (I had a ktan that was too big so I passed it along) called a MyBabyNest and agree it is all I love about jersey knit wraps but super easy to use.   ETA: I preferred how the baby nest did a wide spread over the back to the ktan's design
I take that back. That implies that work your body has been doing wasn't real. Primordial labor is actually part of the process. So I hope this is the part of the process where things pick up and baby comes soon!!
Hoping it is the real thing.
in the end made 2 necklaces: one for me and one for big sister. There were beads remaining so I also added some to my husbands birth staff and I will be making one for DS at some point. (I had some beads from my mother blessing and the other DDC I was a part of so I had a ton!). I also read the little notes when I was in labor which was so sweet. my necklace DD meeting her brother for the first time, wearing her necklace. (I let her choose the beads for it and we...
I had planned on something similar but in the end made 2 necklaces: one for me and one for big sister. There were beads remaining so I also added some to my husbands birth staff and I will be making one for DS at some point. (I had some beads from my mother blessing and the other DDC I was a part of so I had a ton!).I also read the little notes when I was in labor which was so sweet. my necklace DD meeting her brother for the first time, wearing her necklace. (I let her...
Even with a 9 hour labor sleep is incredibly useful.