or Connect

Posts by amlikam

Babymoon is sweet. Baby has jaundice but otherwise it is so nice to be home with him and DH who is unemployed currently.
I adore all the seasons which is why I love living in mass. All of them get me so excited. :-)
Congrats babysmurf!!! Tenk I am not one to easily recommend this but if it were me, I would def call your provider regardless. Going in and letting them check the baby and things might make everyone feel better. Please let us know what is going on? Hope it is nothing.
Sky and lavender sweet blessings on your journey. I sang a Sufi song in labor as well. :-) I sang a lot in labor actually. May it be a sweet safe transition.
Congrats. I hope mama is healing with the support she needs.
Ohhhhh all these babies are so cuddly. Here is Jace Gideon born 4 days ago. 9 hrs start to finish at a hospital with a wonderful midwife/doula/nurse/husband team. If it couldn't be at home, this was seriously the next best thing. Transition was hard 15 minutes from end of latent phase to babe in my arms. I am actually glad my daughter wasn't with me for that part.
I'll share the birth story soon. Still working on it. I'm a writer so I need to make a readers digest version lol
Ohhhhh all these babies are so cuddly. Here is Jace Gideon born 4 days ago. 9 hrs start to finish at a hospital with a wonderful midwife/doula/nurse/husband team. If it couldn't be at home, this was seriously the next best thing. Transition was hard 15 minutes from end of latent phase to babe in my arms. I am actually glad my daughter wasn't with me for that part.
Yay June! Welcome welcome June!
Actually yes! Wow! I kept swinging my hips hard into the bed with force that made my husband worry. Now I really feel it. I am going to call my osteopath on Monday. So interesting. (My placenta also took 45 min- we could be talking about the same labor! LOL how amazing!) My contractions were short and quick - it was a strang pattern that made everyone think I wasn't really in established labor (I knew otherwise). Did you have something similar? Thanks again about the tip...