or Connect

Posts by amlikam

Nice I like that idea.
Placenta is moved! Yay!
I am chuckling here coming back to this thread. Today I am going for my 3rd u/s and feel slightly conflicted in my choice. However I want to make sure all the organs look ok and that the placenta has moved up. I am sure it has. Some mild variations in normal have shown up this time around but really wanting to balance the fear model with trust. My midwives and OB all suggested several u/s toward the end of pregnancy (once a week from 32 weeks on!!!!) I am still considering...
   sometimes the best way to estinquish a fire is with water, not more fuel. I am coming around to this side too.
Considering labor for most woman can be at least a few hours I imagine you could make it over in time. I drove an hour for my DD but wasn't in active labor (PROM).   That being said we are paying $3400 for our homebirth and considering extras like a pool (I <3 water). While we have some money that my father left us, I still feel strongly we would have made if work even without it. Sometimes Midwives are willing to do a payment plan when the bulk of the fee is paid on...
Totally projecting my experiences here- but I say she isn't worth the energy. From my understanding of people and group dynamics, often our initial feelings are rooted somewhere in self, but it doesn't mean that sometimes someone isn't actually being not nice. As a Priestess myself, I couldn't imagine being anything but flowing love to my community. When I needed a break I took it, I didn't transfer my issues on others (which is sounds like she is doing).   Is there any...
Thanks TiredX2! We talked a bit about it and she (Sis) is actually going to have my DD go to bed later so DD can have some one on one time with her to settle in, instead of a chaotic bed time routine. I believe this will work for her. DD is not so thrilled about it but we finally got to a place of knowing really DD would be less thrilled with us separating as a family than she will be going away for this one weekend. Momma and Daddy need some time to REALLY connect.......
Personally I agree with M. I think you wont find closure with this woman. I find when people "don't sugar coat things" they often (but not always) are harder to show your way of thinking. Also replying to her is giving away your power. I think for you if it REALLY bothers you and you want to really have her see *you* - that perhaps you ask her to check in next time you are in person with one another. I find people are less likely to be human on FB than in person.   I...
Yes I believe it is. (my OB and midwife both said it was). I see it also used with newborns.
I've had both losses and a not well infant as well. However I feel a lot of my DD newborn issues wouldn't have been so severe at home. As for the losses, I have started to trust the process a bit more and worry more about preterm labor than loss at this point. Though each day I spend time being in the now moment as well because you never know. Life is so precious.