or Connect

Posts by amlikam

Ok, I am 7 weeks pregnant by u/s measure, 9+ by LMP. I had an u/s last week and was diagnosed with a  bicornuate uterus? I am wondering if anyone has resources or information. With my last pregnancy I PROM at 35ish weeks... I don't recall it being an issue that much though I faintly recall them mentioning it later on. Just looking for information. Any other mama's out there? I thought I saw on the March of Dimes site something about it increasing likelyhood for...
It has been a bit of an up and down ride for me too. Wondering what the heck was I thinking but at the same time some joy is there (though when I am REALLY sick it just stinks!) It is a roller coaster, for me somedays I like it and other days I just feel I wished it never happened (and then I feel guilty because I lost babies in the womb and how would I feel if it happened again....)   Internal games are vicious sometimes. I we all are weatheirng this best we...
I'm not a runner, but I do want to increase my activity level and need motivation and accountability. Really i am overweight to start but I have always mantained an active livestyle and moved my body. In august my dad got sick and I was busy caretaking him. He passed 3 weeks ago and I am finally breaking out of this haze and realizing I need to train for this marathon I am doing in late may/early june! ;-)   Anyhow, really looking to incorporate a healthy amount of...
oh thanks for asking this. I might try pineapple juice, DD has been wanting pineapple lately.....
I feel you sooo much on this... my poor poor family... I feel like I should be exiled. :
Reminds me a lot of my 1st full pregnancy, limeade... I think I am going to get that one in my head now...... I also had a sudden desire for bologna and hot dogs which I hated before DD (that was how I knew I was pregnant 100%) - and if either of those is around I am all over it, but I am trying not to eat them as much as last time.   Normally I prefer whole foods....  
all things I have on hand!!! yay!!
  This sounds AMAZING and all I can think about (I LOVE red bell peppers!) What is this dressing you speak of?   I crave chocolate milk/milk shakes and burgers. Mostly, other cravings like red life savers come and go. I found since I started to double my protien, cravings and sickness are significantly less.
This is how we announced on Facebook:       "The four pumpkins we made this year."  
I was feeling terrible and my friend (a midwife) said "you know most women feel better after uping their protien" I told her I have a good amoutn already and she said "I mean try doubling for a day and see." I did and so far m/s has been MUCH better.