or Connect

Posts by clothdiapermama1

We are a family run cloth diaper store based out of Surrey, British Columbia. We carry products by Monkey Doodlez, Happy Heinys, Blue Penguin, Thirsties, Imse Vimse and Fuzzi Bunz. Check us out for all your cloth diapering needs. We believe that cloth diapering is the best for babies, the best for families and the best for the environment. Let us show you how. We offer free consultations within Surrey, Langley and Ft Langley (other areas may be available). We do our...
We are a family run cloth diaper store based out of Surrey, British Columbia. We carry products by Monkey Doodlez, Happy Heinys, Blue Penguin, Thirsties, Imse Vimse and Fuzzi Bunz. Check us out for all your cloth diapering needs. We believe that cloth diapering is the best for babies, the best for families and the best for the environment. Let us show you how. We offer free consultations within Surrey, Langley and Ft Langley (other areas may be available). We do our...
Im another NICU nurse and where I work we loved getting stuff that helped us do our job better. For example breastfeeding pillows, baby mobiles, a glider, a swing, a footstool for BFing moms. Oh and tiny clothes. We love to dress babies up, but need the small stuff. Just my two cents, Catherine Mama to 2 lovely boys, 3.5 and 1 on monday.
I almost feel wrong posting in this section as I dont have a premie, but you guys are really making me miss work. I work in the NICU and moments like yours has reminded me as to why I need to go back to work (in 10 days) after my mat leave. Parents of NICU babies are truely an inspiration. Well done with the BFing, keep up the hard work. Catherine, mama to two boys, 3.5 yrs and turning 1 on monday.
My story is similar. I had always thought I would foster or adopt or both, but never planned it happening when it did. I was 22, had been married 5 months, new job, new house, new dog. Then I met a baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (the new job). He was born at 24 weeks. He needed a home. So I went home and told my new hubby that I was bringing home a baby. He was hesitant until he met the baby, then promptly fell in love. My DS was still very sick and fragile and...
I am facing the same problem and hoping you can find an answer. Today after a 20 minute nap (that should have been 2 hours), I faintly heard the annoying beeping of a phone off the hook. I followed the sound into our room where my almost one year old is sitting playing with the phone. The light is on (we have a touch lamp on the night stand). So obviously he had crawled accross the night stand and played with the lamp and was awake long enough to make the phone beep at him...
Thanks everyone, I am subscribed. I hope I am posting correctly with my business name. Please let me know if I am not. I am trying to obey the rules. Catherine
My baby is about to turn 1 and I could not get by without a bra. I would be constantly wet. The one I use is waterproof and so when my breast pads fail, it backs me up. If you have a lot of milk, you will need one. Mama to two DS, aged 3.5 and 1 on monday
First, speaking of gagging, it happened tonight at my ds first birthday party. What party is complete without a little gagging and puking? Anyways, back to the post. I read the book "feeding with love and good sense" by Ellen Satter. It is great. She suggests starting solids late and move quickly to table foods. I did this (started at 7.5 months) and he ate about 4 jars of baby food his whole life. Now he happily eats modified table food. It was easier for us though...
We have mothers (in the NICU) whose water is broken for weeks before having the baby. Yes, we are usually talking possible premies, so the risk of infection is less dangerous than the dangers of having a premie. Health care providers are just trying to weigh the risks, but your opinion may be different. It is your body and your baby. Catherine