or Connect

Posts by pammysue

After 2 & 2/3 pregnancies I had though I had experienced most crazy things, but today takes the cake. I have to share with someone and would never tell anyone IRL, except DH who, thankfully didn't even blink.   I had been grocery shopping and as I was walking through the store I had a tiny nagging voice telling me I needed to pee. Well, the boys were sleeping in the car with DH and I was pretty uncomfortable walking around, so I squashed it. I drove home, about 30...
For me it is a hospital policy to deliver in the OR for twins.
  Subbing so I can come back after delivery...I'm interested in others responses too.
How about an author study on one of the great author/illustrators? Then she can illustrate/write her own books. You could start out writing her dictations and then have her copy them into her book and move from there at her pace. You can buy blank books or print out a stack of these if you think she needs help writing on lines and when she is done with her book, have it bound. 
Good for you and good luck finding something else--it's tough out there. I wouldn't engage them in any more talk about it-you have made your decision and it's not fair for them to try and manipulate you. Repeat this:    over and over until they get tired of hearing it and respect your decision.
What your fiance makes or doesn't make has no bearing on how much you make. There is no other job where they can even ask about your marital status. Don't even talk to them about it. Just say "(Fiance) has nothing to do with my job." over amd over till they get it. You are clearly not being treated fairly. Are you willing to go somewhere else or are you just trying to get a raise (not that you shouldn't be)? If you are ready to walk I would just matter-of-factly tell them...
  Thanks! That is basically what I want too. I would like to be specific about somethings, mobility (walking and moving is how I manage the pain), Hep-lock and especially WRT the babies. Since there is a slight chance they might have to go to different places (ie one to NICU, one to room) I want to be VERY clear about our choices for them.   As far as the Dr., I am being seen at a clinic so basically I will see what ever Dr is working on the L&D floor when we go in. I'm...
I am going to start working on my birth plan and am hoping for lots of examples to help me. Can you please post your own or others birth plans or good websites that help the process?   Some things specific to me:   di/di twins Advanced Maternal Age-I will be 36 at delivery so I technically am AMA and the Dr's bring it up often GBS+ and will be receiving Abx at hospital during labor BUT would like to refuse most IV fluids and have a Hep-Lock when not...
2004, 4 years before DS1 was born! I learned so much in those four years and am so thankful to have all that knowledge when I got pregnant.    Though, you'd never guess I have been here that long if you look at my post count. I'm a big time lurker.
First of all, *hugs*. I can feel your concern for you DD from your posts. I don't think you have done anything wrong. 2 is a transitional time for play, children are moving away from parallel play of the toddler years towards imaginative play of preschool, sometimes with someone else and sometimes alone. Your DD is still working on seeing herself as a seperate entity from you and she sounds like she is very attached to you, which is a great thing for the confusing life...