or Connect

Posts by PaigeC

MMR is certainly a live virus and can shed: http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/...cine-shedding/
Quote: Originally Posted by lilbsmama [On Thursday, government health officials reported that the number of measles cases in the U.S. has reached its highest level in over a decade, with nearly half the cases involving children whose parents object to immunizations.] What kills me is how they have to mention that nearly half of the outbreaks come from unvaxed kids. ha! Where do the rest of them come from then? Answer that government...
Quote: Originally Posted by Abraisme Papaya enzymes work great for me too! Plus, they taste pretty good. I agree! They taste like candy. They also worked for me until about 7.5 weeks then I carried a bottle of Mylanta with me day and night - ugh.
OOO, I was really liking Kailea Rain ...it is romantic and earthy. I like Kailea Rhian best though. I love Rhian as a name and Kailea is beautiful too.
Vax is such a hot topic that it was my main concern. So, I asked if they were ok with our decision not to vax and then if they still thought WBV were worthwhile. I really wanted a doctor that valued wbv beyond just being a chance to stab them with vaxes. So, for me getting someone who wasn't going to harass us was paramount and I didn't ask anything else! However, some things that are nice to know: How do you handle same day appointments? After hour/weekend...
That is an impressive list of names! Please forgive my compulsive, librarian-driven, painfully obsessive need to organize - but this helped...
That would have made me furious too! If they pat down is it a female officer? Anyways, I think your baby should be fine. This site was really great: http://www.as-e.com/products_solutio...tter_pilot.asp
I had this exact thing when I was pregnant and I freaked out and went to see my MW...it was a pimple! (or clogged sweat gland maybe) Basically not a big deal. Warm baths helped it go away. Must be a hormone thing!
Here's mine: Quote: Hi everyone! I just found these AWESOME forums! I am due 2/11 with a miracle little girl via IVF/ICSI after 9 years of infertility! I am having a joyful pregnancy despite having SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) and GD. I am fortunate to be able to work form home and stay on modified bedrest for the SPD. Just found out I have GD but I feel confident I can control it! Just wanted to say hi and I'm so happy to be here!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluegoat They aren't a hard sell, usually the theme is love or sharing or caring for others. Most of the time spent is crafts and experiments, although there is lots of singing "This little Light is mine." Usually there is one memory Bible verse. That said, I don't know much about the programs the Methodists use. This is my experience too. I went to a VBS one summer with a friend and I remember the crafts and...