or Connect

Posts by freegirl23cat

dharmama...today our dd's are 3 months old! :LOL exciting! dd naps only in the sling or in the carseat while going to/from somewhere...my family/friends and other miscellaneous strangers (who should mind their own business) are always making comments while she is in the sling like; "she looked so squished up in there", "she can't be comfortable in there", "she is going to need a chiropractor"...and i just get so amazed (and a little irritated) b/c clearly she likes...
...as i was browsing through mdc b/c my brain was to dead to finish my lecture for monday...i'm a single grad student momma working on my ph.d....my dd is 3.5 months old and so i generally stay up most of the night in order to get things done...greaseball, i think you should write your paper as an analysis of the very structure of work and how it is not conducive to mothering...that will tie in AP b/c how can you employ the principles of AP within the demands of the...
this is my first time posting here as well...i've been reading this thread b/c it was the first link in the single-parenting section...i've come here to read just b/c i don't know what i'm doing as a single-momma some days with respect to my dd relationship with her father...dd is only 3 months old and my sense has been to let/encourage her father to visit with her as much as he is "capable" of...he's inconsistent, disappearing type as well and has paid NO support and...
hi ladies...i'm new to this whole discussion board scene and don't know what the etiquette is for joining in...but i feel a bit voyeuristic just reading about everyone...so, taking chelsea's lead, i'd love to continue reading and hopefully participate...this gives me someone to "talk to" during sleepless nights...dd was born june 19th...i'm a single momma so reading through this thread has already given me lots of support just seeing where everyone else is at...i work pt...
dd is also a reggae lover...we have two great kids reggae cd's with kid-versions of both classic reggae songs and classic kids songs..another favorite of mine is the woodry guthrie cd entitled something like "songs for mother and child to grow on"...for sleepingtime we love putamaya collection "american lullabys"...