or Connect

Posts by Jenb

I have about 30 Cuddlebuns, and I prefer the metal snaps Not that one words better than the other, but I just like the how the metal looks better. I was concern about them getting scuffed up in the washer/dryer, but none of them have. And yes, they do get HOT!
Here is my GRAPE APE ARISTOCRAT I used 3 packages of grape Koolaid, a glub of vinegar, added them to almost boiling water, added pre-wetted soaker, let sit until water was clear(about an hour) rinsed warm and dried flat. I took the picture while it was still damp, so the color looks a little blotchier than it acutally is. I am truthfully not thrilled with the color, I had wanted a paler purple. This is almost a maroon-y purple. I will probably list it on Ebay and...
Wugh, Everytime I list diapers (and especially covers) I get Sue'd Freaks.
I had my VBA2C in November You CAN do it! After having my 2nd C, my OB gave me the same line about not being able to labor again, and that my next would be a scheduled C! NOT! What I found, is that the climate for VBAC's, much less a VBA2C is unreasonably next to impossible. I (finally)found a Midwife, who has a very liberal back up OB and was very much PRO VBAC. I also joined the ICAN list and read everything that I could get my hands on about making a...
I just wanted to say "HI" and re-introduce myself. I can't believe that it has been over a year since I posted! I am seeing some familiar faces around here which is nice I am the Mother of 2 girls, almost 3years, and 6 months. I live in Montgomery county Pa, soon to be moving to Charlotte NC. I look forward to getting to know all of you here( and re-knowing some others)
Since I last posted here. Not that I was ever a regular poster, more of a lurker. So much has happened, the last time I posted I was newly pregnant and furiously exploring my VBA2C options. I got a ton of wonderful information and support from all of you and wanted to come back and thank you all. ***Thank you*** We did it! I had the most amazing birth, and if I ever get around to it, I would love to share it with you all. I hope to begin participating again...
I was in the under 20 box...but with an explanation. I gave birth to a sweet baby boy when I was 17 and placed him for adoption. Then when I was 33 I had Miss Kylie
Hi all! I am not sure if this is the right forum or not...but anyway...I am looking for a playdoh recipe that can be used for making Christmas ornaments. Any ideas? TIA
I just wanted to comment on the dolls, I followed the link and they are gorgeous! I also wanted to mention Groovy Girls dolls. They are very cute, inexpensive, multicultural soft dolls. I have seen them at Zainy Brainy and if you enter in Groovy Girls on a search engine, they will show up as well