or Connect

Posts by BellyBean

rcr and Deborah, thinking about both of you and your big weekends!!!!  Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!
Blue, how fun!  I think I would really enjoy going to a friend's ultrasound and trying to sneak a peak!  After all the research I did online I feel like I am practically an u/s tech anyway :)  I remember ending up on my back for a while, then eventually (later than "suggested") it mostly stopped.  Love that DH felt the baby kick, such a magical time.   Tenzi, I hope you have a wonderful trip and see my response when you get back :) We went through the EXACT same...
rcr, I am so sorry for your loss  You are such a strong and wonderful person caring for her all this time.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. 
Hi everyone!!!  I am like 150 posts behind :(  sorry!!!!   Blue, a BOY!  congratulations!!!!  I can't believe you are already 21 weeks that is just amazing.  I am wishing you peace and a very uneventful couple of weeks.   Aura, I hope you are feeling better and everything is going smooth for you.  I only read the page where I left off and this last one, so I hope you are feeling better about the twins.  Honestly, I think it's the added toddler that makes things...
Hi Ladies, I just read this page so I am pretty far behind.  But I wanted to stop in and say that I think about you all often, and hopefully I can catch a break soon and write more!!!!!   Things are crazy busy here, and the babies (well mainly one) has stopped sleeping, so I am completely sleep deprived.  I am having surgery on Friday to repair an area where I tore during labor but it hasn't healed correctly.  They are putting me completely under and while I am...
Aura, WOW!  Congrats!  Welcome to the twins club :)  It took me my whole pregnancy to get used to the idea of twins, it's really life changing and wonderful at the same time!  I can't wait to follow you and Blue through these pregnancies and hopefully rcr too :)    Blue, still so happy for you!  Glad you guys are doing everything possible to keep that baby growing, you are right, it's worth it no matter what it is!    Vegan, those are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!  What a...
Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't been able to check in recently...my free time is limited to about 5 min per day :)   Blue, hope all goes well today!   Aura, glad to see you over here, I need to go check the other side for your beta numbers!!!   Tenzin, I would be rather annoyed by that "nurse", "somethings wrong, but I can't tell you...oh and it doesn't matter on top of it." Gesh people. Glad you have an appointment to find out what's up, but I am guessing/hoping...
I haven't read all the responses, but we had baby A and baby B that "changed" mid pregnancy when they rotated head down, baby B was the one presenting.  So baby B would have technically been called baby A, but they kept their original letter assignments so they could accurately measure growth and developmental changes.  It was always really confusing for the techs when I went in, because I had to explain that baby A was not the one presenting.  In the end, when they were...
Aura, YAY!!!!!  I am SO SUPER excited for you!!!!!  I read back 2 pages to try to get caught up and it sounds like your beta is tomorrow, can't wait to here what the numbers are!!!!  When is the ultrasound?  Any thoughts on if it's one or two?  We'd always love to have you in the twins club :)  Just so happy for your BFP and wishing you a very H&H 9 months!
Aura, thinking of you!!!  I can't wait for your beta :)  LOVE the enough progesterone to kill a horse comment!  You always make me smile!    Silver, great news about getting to do a private cycle and still get a free one!!!   Deborah, looking forward to your next cycle!   rcr, Is it December yet?!?  I am hopeful for your next cycle too!  I buy eggs from a guy at work that has chickens :)  They taste so much better, and I love their "natural" look!