or Connect

Posts by Lynn08

I love reading these! -Met June 19, 2003: On the way to an out-of-state martial arts tournament. We trained at the same kung fu studio, but had never met. -Started dating June 20, 2003: Our first date was a carriage ride around Louisville, Ky. -Engaged late August 2005 -Broke up late August 2006 -Got back together June 16, 2007 -Picked our wedding day June 17, 2007 -Married July 21, 2007 -Had dd August 2, 2008: her edd was July 23 - 2 days after our 1st...
I'll be there.
Wow, all your babes are giant compared to my peanut! Livvie is 16 months now and about 17.5lbs, 30in. She was 6lb14oz 20.5" at birth, about 12.5lbs (forget the height) at 6 months, about 14lbs when she started walking before 9 months, barely 15lbs at a year, and she finally hit 16lbs around 14.5 months. She is finally starting to keep weight on (1.5lbs in about 1.5 months) because she is finally starting to slow down a bit! She eats non-stop (always grazing between...
I was also worried about noise (we lived above our landlord who was also one of dh's best friends). But when I was in heavy labor and at my loudest, he wasn't even home - he was out at the bar, then at an after-party. When he did get home, he passed out and heard nothing. We didn't have a tub (as there was absolutely nowhere to have put it), so I just gave birth in the living room in front of the couch. It was a bit tight with me, dh, the mw, and the student...
Quote: Originally Posted by ABrez My in laws make a cranberry relish every year. Doesn't sound weird... but they take cranberry jello, raw cranberries, nuts, carrots and a couple of other things and put it all together in a food processor then serve. I think it's yucky and always bring my own cranberry sauce. I have friends from Pittsburgh who make a similar dish (maybe minus the carrots? - I don't know exactly because I refused to eat it)....
Quote: Originally Posted by Nikki Christina anyways. Im still aggravated. Im just not gonna talk to him for a bit. maybe he'll leave me alone & not call me twice a day for tech support & how to do things on his computer. cause he drives me nuts. Just start sending him itemized invoices?
I have no idea about the hummus - it never lasts long enough around here to have to worry about it going bad. You can definitely freeze tofu. It changes the texture somewhat (esp if it's uncooked) but you should have no worries about it holding up.
OK, so I'm a *little* less grossed out today. As in, I have nursed her but still no kisses (except on the cheek). I hope one day to find the strength and courage to kiss her on the mouth again. Emma1325 - you win! And no way would I drink coffee made from pooped out beans! And I sure as heck would not pay for it, let alone $600/lb!
She's 16 mo and suffering from an awful cold and teething, so she wants to nurse all.the.time. She sounds so pathetic right now, asking me "wan na, pees?" (can I nurse, please - for the non Livvie's mamas). And I just cant do it. I brushed her teeth, rinsed her mouth with a colloidal silver, and made her drink water, but I still cannot let her near me! Blech - I am the worst mom ever! eta: I caved in and nursed her to sleep. But as soon as she was out, I had to...
OMG! I leave her alone for approx 12 seconds and I hear her rustling in the kitchen trash. I walk in and she has a poopie wipe in her hand and a piece of pooped-out corn in her mouth! :Puke Oh, I am so grossed out right now and she has the biggest smile on her face! Poop-eating is the reason i don't let dogs lick me! How am I going to go the rest of my life without kissing my precious (but disgusting) daughter?!?!? ETA: Now she wants to nurse! No way am I...