or Connect

Posts by CryPixie83

btw- what are you getting? Whatcha making?
They *finally* got back to me. Here ya go SANDRA ROSENDO 1942 N.E. 148th Street #MVD5030 Miami FL 33181 USA
If a woman doesn't want to show her breasts that's fine, I never said it was bad to want to be modest. But there is also no shame in showing skin. My point remains the same: Nursing drapes, however, send the message that nursing is something that is inappropriate, is something to be ashamed of, that shouldn't be seen. No baby should have to have their head covered so they can eat.
That's an intersting opinion. Nursing clothes make nursing easier... like instead of baring your midrif to the cold you get to open a slit so baby can nurse and you can stay warm... or not show your post-preg strech-marked belly to the entire world. Nursing drapes, however, send the message that nursing is something that is inappropriate, is something to be ashamed of, that shouldn't be seen. No baby should have to have their head covered so they can eat.
My current ad says the supplementing increases milk supply.
All of the above?
Quote: Originally Posted by bluets there must be something wrong with my eyes.... i so totally didn't notice the ads until someone pointed out the ads on the vax boards (pro-vax ads). even having read that post, i still don't really notice anything to the left of the thread i'm reading. maybe it's my brain's way of saying "la la la i can't hear you i'm not listening" Subliminal messaging... they're trying to brainwash us!!!:
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandora114 how's this Uckfay Ouyay Ooglegay Right on!
*blink*blink*
I Picky Pants!