or Connect

Posts by TwinsTwicePlusTwo

Your daughter will be fine. The best thing you can do for her is to take care of yourself and get yourself well. Several of my friends have gone through similar things and both them and their children are doing fine now. Hugs and prayers.
Quote: Originally Posted by minkajane I am very much enjoying this thread! I've been finding myself to be more and more staunchly feminist the older I get (I'm 26, but I've been thinking this way since I was 16 or so). My main cause is birth and breastfeeding. Women are abused in birth, just flat-out abused. And they are THANKFUL for it! That's the part that gets to me. They've been so trained and conditioned to think of birth as this horrible thing, that...
Hi, ladies! I just came back to MDC. So glad to see this thread still hanging around on the first page. Quote: Originally Posted by freestylemama Hi there! I'm here! I'm not totally sure where I fit in on the feminist spectrum- probably somewhere between second and third wave. Anyway, I'm definitely a feminist. Are any of you also struggling with raising a super girly girl? My LO loves having her nails painted and wearing pink tutus and all of...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1growingsprout Joey 9 Hanna 6 Amy 4 Natalie Bridget Jacob 3 (7/4/06) Gracie Nicole 2 (6/30/07) I took my sigg down.... I was getting too many questionsn... I still have 5 in diapers most of the times... ugh Natalie is about 75% potty trained daytime, jacob is a boy well... thats goign to take a while LOL.... Bridget has struggling issues with eating and I cant take on the stress of PT right now too. Wow,...
Quote: Hi Ladies I am looking at strollers at the moment and trying figure out how i am going to haul three little ones around next year. I like this stroller as it has a toddler seat that attaches to the front of the stroller, however DD will only be 18 months old when the babies come and the toddler seat doesn't looks like it reclines so she won't be able to sleep in it. http://valcobaby.com/products/stroll...uctcatalog_pi1[uid]=4 I would love suggestions...
Depends on which kid we're talking about and how vehemently they're objecting to going. Jesse and Davin would be perfectly content to never leave the house for the rest of their lives, but they don't fight me about getting in the car and usually have fun when we get there. If one of my more social kids wanted to cancel a playdate I would try to find out why. If they were very insistent and no explanation were forthcoming, I would let them cancel, even at the last minute,...
Congratulations! :
Aw, that's so sweet! I love having twins, though there were certainly moments with Cali & Trent that I wished I could've had them one at a time, lol. Cali wrote an essay on what it's like being twins for homeschool last year. I'll have to see if I can find it.
I've been there many, many times. My 9yo daughter got herself into a situation where she could easily have fallen to her death this summer. Both my little twins were crying and I didn't see her climb over the ropes. I owe my oldest daughter a lot for seeing and shouting for me. Try not to beat yourself up. Your kids are lucky to have a mom who loves them enough to worry about how good a job she's doing. Hope you're feeling better by now.
Hi, 1growingsprout. Beth is actually my oldest daughter, I should reformat my sig to make that clearer. I didn't visit MDC for awhile and it ate my old sig for some reason. I just had a baby and was a little out of it when I was formatting my sig. How old are your double multiples? Always neat to meet another mom who has more than one set.