or Connect

Posts by luv_my_babes

Just... wow. There is some serious judgment here. Who cares whether a person pushes a stroller, or wears their baby or whatever. As long as the children were safe then it shouldn't matter.   I wear yds most of the time, especially getting on/off subways and streetcars here, its just easier that way. However, I do own a large "SUV stroller" because I walk everywhere around my neighbourhood. I don't own a car, so when I do groceries, I load up my stroller - it holds a...
We waited t out with my ds. It looked pretty awful for a while, but now I LOVE his hair
Usually I don't block people, I just ignore their post and move on. However, I have one person on my FB that posts a status update, probably, every half an hour.... "Going outside with the kids."  "Back inside".  "Now I am cleaning my living room" etc. It does get to me, but I guess she is lonely being home alone with the kids (I know how that gets) and FB is a sort of, outlet for her. I don't have any people that post attention seeking updates regularly.
  This.  
I love the show "How Clean is Your House"... makes me want to go and deep clean everywhere in my house. I never let it get nasty dirty, just messy. It seems that I clean up and a few hours later the children have made a huge disaster. However, my two eldest children are old enough now, that when I tell them to clean up their mess, they will - and they do it well!   I wanted to add as well, that used to be a home care nurse and it was my job to go into patient's homes...
The blood on the toilet could very well have been an accident that nobody had noticed yet, gross but it happens. Laundry piled up - come to my house, there is a constant pile of laundry. It seems that as soon as I finish my laundry, there is already a new load to be done. The dead lizard is gross... but I'm of the opinion that stuff like this may not gross other people out. Carpet is pretty gross in general imo - even when you vacuum, it still harbors dust and whatever...
  I am seriously considering it, but its hard... she is so manipulative and vindictive that she would try something - like calling CPS. She is twisted and uses all the gov't agencies to her advantage. I know that nothing could really come of it, but I don't want that stress, especially now as I have a lot of other stress in my life at the moment. I'm between a rock and hard place with my MIL. ugh.
I don't *hate* MIL... but I really can't stand to be around her for very long. She did a horrible job of raising dh and voluntarily put him in foster care when he was a teenager, but she tries to justify this. She is totally self-absorbed, a control freak, extremely manipulative and fake. Dh barely speaks to her and I didn't talk to her for over a year -- however that changed when she told me that she had talked to a lawyer about getting visitation rights with the...
I'm so very sorry for this terrible loss. Be gentle with yourself. 
My ods started biting his nails right around age 3. He would bite them so there was nothing left for me to trim and often times he would bite them until they bled. In the beginning, I would constantly tell him to stop biting his nails and would tell him various reasons why people shouldn't bite their nails. Nothing worked. He kept doing it. I realized that was not the way to go about this issue, so I stopped drawing attention to it and just let him do it. Now at age 6,...