or Connect

Posts by kolie

We found out he had ear infections so everytime I would lay him to the side it made him uncomfortable, he did nurse reluctantly until the ear infections went away then he was back to normal
I guess I should mention we did do the deed sometime around when I would ovulate and we use the withdrawal method but we DTD twice in one hour if that makes any difference.
I have a 7 month old son I am breastfeeding 75% exclusively and I've had my period since 6 weeks post partum well they seem to be regular and a couple months ago I had a miscarriage and then I had a really heavy, crampy period last month it lasted 7 days ( a normal mensus for me) and then about a week before my period was due I spotted for an hour or 2 it wasn't even enough to wear a liner it was only when I wiped. I am now 7 days late for my period I haven't taken a test...
I gained 70 with my first and lost it all in a year, with my 2nd I gained 60 and I worked out religiously 4-5 days a week with high impact aerobics ( i was an aerobic teacher till i was 4 months preg so it was ok for high impact) I thought for sure I wouldn't gain that much but I think I'm just one of those people that will gain a lot of weight. It's been 6 months since giving birth and I've lost all but 12 lbs so excersing did help in that sense I believe.
For the past week everytime I put my ds up to my breast to feed he gags even before my nipple even enters his mouth. Has anyone else experienced this or know what's going on? Maybe I should also mention I am 1 day late on my period... I am one of those unlucky people who got their menstration back at 6 weeks post p.
I started spotting yesterday and now passing Tissue matter, and sinse having 5 miscarriages prior I'm no stranger to these symptons. I look at this as a blessing in disguise because honestly it was too soon for me for I have a 4.5 month old. So I just want to thank everyone for sharing your experiences!
yes I took a test a couple days ago with a faint positive. I think I'm getting my tubes tied after I deliver but if we change our mind I'll definitely look into that. Did you all get implantation spotting? I thought it was weird that i got it since i haven't the other 7 times I've been pregnant
Oh my I couldn't imagine my baby boy and twins sharing my boob let alone 2 sets of twins on the boob. I commend all you mothers of twins I can't imagine I don't how I will feel if my preminition is right, I'll leave in god's hands and whatever the outcome, I will look at it as a blessing.
Thank you Molliejo :-)
nevermind I think I figured it out