or Connect

Posts by tankgirl136

This is our first year with DS and we are dressing up too. But I love costumes and have tons since I belly dance and work faires. I suspect I will always be the parent who dresses up
We were going to be a family of pirates, but I made DS and DH matching kilts so I guess they will be Celts. Dh said they could be extras from Braveheart but I refuse to let him "paint" the baby Now I need to decide if I will still be a pirate or what.
I don't know if the prices are just good if you buy last minute, but earlier this year we stayed at Parc 55 http://www.parc55hotel.com/ in San Fransico. We booked in at around $80 a night. We found the newly remodeled rooms to be very nice and the location could not be beat. We took the train in from Oakland Airport and could walk to the convention center (we were there for a convention). The BART was close and easy to use, and we had the trolley cars right next door. We...
New Povi Solution 4oz Freezer Bag 1 gallon Scrub Brush w/chlorhexadine gluconate Birth Certificate 8- large underpads 9- Super Poly 12- Maternity Sanitary pads 3- Sterile single powder free latex small gloves 6- Surgical latex pair gloves size 6 10- Gauze pads 4x4" 2 pack sterile 2- Flexible Straws Baby hat 2- mesh pants 5- e-z lube jelly 5gm pkt 2- alcohol prep pads 2- Sterilization pouch 5.25"x10" Sterile Cord Clamp Paper Tape Measure Peri Bottle 2-...
Quote: Originally Posted by Princess ConsuelaB Non-candy treats add variety! Just don't hand out raisins, no one likes raisins I can honestly say that raisins are the only "treats" that might make us hate you lol, that or religious tracts. I so agree That our toothbrushes Quote: Originally Posted by aprons_and_acorns My husband makes them do something like answer a math problem if they're not dressed up. I'm shocked...
Everyone's lists are going to be different depending on their babe and their lifestyle. I choose to hand make flannel terry washcloths and wipes. I love them!!! I am actually making more since Joann's had a huge sale on flannel, I am also going back and making changing table covers too. If you don't want to make clothes buy cheap washcloths they are so handy. To wet them we have a spray bottle with water, olive oil and a touch of handmade soap. So simple and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Auraji I get mad when DP plays Death Metal for her haha, she doesnt mind it that much, but I feel like it's not the right music just before bed (but mostly I dont like it). I don't like the rap or the metal, but DS seems to like it so what can I do, besides try and get him to like my stuff better in the long run nak
My DS has particular tastes. He likes to hang out in Dads room listening to things like Public Enemy, Death Metal, some Punk, Psychobilly and Industrial music. With me he gets some of the same but also classical, Beatles and They Might be Giants. Ds likes lots of bass, drum and some up right bass. He is less into slower melodic music and not a big fan of Tori Amos sadly
Actually Ironica is right about this not being on the up and up. In fact because the system was so abused in Florida by similar set ups, Disney started to use a thumbprint system at their Florida parks. Each ticket is assigned a thumbprint so one owner use only no pass offs. Since most of the people who travel to Disneyland for one day trips and companies like this Ebay seller are not as common they have not started to heavily crack down on this. I do think if more and...
Valencia also tends to be nicer because the smog stays on the other side of the hills. I agree with everything else artgoddess said. There are a few areas you can walk to things but it might be the mall or a strip mall but not everything. Chatsworth is also nice in parts but not sure of areas in your price range off hand. Simi is also nice.